Brianna Ghey murder trial #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't people have a go at Myra Hindley, at least?
Honestly, no. Myra Hindley was just a mousey, quiet and unassuming woman, keeping her head down and getting on with her sentence. Most of the women serving alongside her were counting down the days to their release/next visit/resettlement leave/transfer to open. It is not worth the losses to achieve a small victory of assaulting some old has been.

However, we shouldn't underestimate just how miserable being in custody is. As I'm sure @BarryEvansHun (love your insight btw, and I am so sorry for the negative experiences you had) can attest, just being in a custodial setting is indescribably traumatic. Add to that the fact that people like SJ will not have nice friends or kind officers who like her, and it will be grim.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The one on the last page someone linked to... I think it's a TikTok thing and I can't open those.

No, is it worth a watch?
I felt like she dramatised a lot of it, and if you've followed the case closely then there's no new information really. I do usually like watching rotten Mango but I think when you know the cases it's a harder watch.

@anonxoxocat wrote:

" just been doing some general sleuthing & it seems to me that scarlett & eddie were actually a lot closer than i thought. scarlett is the one of the only people outside of family & generic accounts (instagtam, sony etc) that eddie followed on instagram, and he follows her on two of her accounts. she liked nearly every single one of his posts, and he has photos of her dog up. these posts are from 2019. scarlett tagged eddie alone in almost all of her selfies from 2019-2020."

Where can you see all this?

Do any social media accounts of Scarlett and Eddie (or any of their family members) still not been taken down?
Doesn't seem like @anonxoxocat can explain how he saw their Instagram's so freely he could see individual "likes" on each post.....?

Doesn't seem like @anonxoxocat can explain how he saw their Instagram's so freely he could see individual "likes" on each post.....?
I also saw their instagrams which were still up (and public) during the trial. I didn't notice the same things as anoncat but I didn't really spend that long looking tbh.

To see who has liked a post, you can just click on the bit that says "278 likes" or whatever and it lists all the people who liked it.

Not rocket science. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The profiles are not private, if you know their username you can search it on IG and their names on facebook and see all of the information the poster above commented on, its not difficult to find people online now at all.

Reactions: 5
apologies i do not spend my entire life on tattle. they are literally so easy to find.. it would take you minutes 🙄

scarletts old instagram- @xx_scarly_xx
scarletts other instagram - @scarly_bear01
eddies instagram- @jesus_diet_coke

and what does that even mean? i can see their posts so “freely” because everything is public 🙄 are you dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
apologies i do not spend my entire life on tattle. they are literally so easy to find.. it would take you minutes 🙄

scarletts old instagram- @xx_scarly_xx
scarletts other instagram - @scarly_bear01
eddies instagram- @jesus_diet_coke

and what does that even mean? i can see their posts so “freely” because everything is public 🙄 are you dumb?
I see now, thanks

Has the @xx_scarly_xx been fully public throughout the whole arrest, trial and conviction then?