Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how much did that brother in law NOT want to be filmed!!! I don't think I coukd be in Arthur's company with all the feckin' filming. I's end up slapping the phone out of his hand. I doubt he listens to their wishes.
Agreed you could see he wasn’t happy with arfur

Reactions: 1
I’ve said it numerous times before but those sisters (and partners) would want to have a serious chat with B&A about boundaries and a dose of cop on.

Reactions: 8
For some reason Brian and Arthur keep coming up on my feed lately. Don't know much about them other than Brian is friends with pippa. I know his sister had the baby for them via surrogacy? Did they have the baby for content?😐 I'm sorry, I don't have time rn to go back through the threads. She is a little doteen but it just seems like she is wwaaayyy over exposed. As are they. I'd I see that hello fresh ad one more time, I ll duck my phone in the sea.

Reactions: 5
There hasn’t been a singe day since she’s been born that they haven’t posted her.
It’s absolutely scandalous

Reactions: 10
There hasn’t been a singe day since she’s been born that they haven’t posted her.
It’s absolutely scandalous
They're ruining the poor kid.
Yeah like all the comments celebrating what great parents they are... I don't follow but from what I've seen, suggested posts etc, they have her online constantly and I mean, the child has rights. But I could go on about that all day.

Reactions: 6
Is there even anything left to say….?!
“you can’t fix stupid” - here’s a 43 year old man who thought this 👅 looks sexy…. 🤢
59BAF018-D994-4DD4-8571-EAF16B03FAE1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Orthur with the fat girl lap cushion
Haha I was just comin on to say similar. Hilares. The grapes in front of Orthur. As if. Probably a 6 pack of brownies under his cushion.
Jesus they both need major haircuts.
Also Brian, in the Mournings…the weather update is bad enough, but we really don’t give a tit how you slept the night before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the gogglebox was absolutely rubbish last night. Much of the content that was shown was really bottom of the barrel stuff (except Vicky Phelan of course). I thought these 2 (B&A) were really out of place on it or something and yet they shouldn't be....maybe it was just in comparison to the other "celebs". I thought Arthur seemed soooooo uncomfortable whenever he was shown!. Even the Flemmings were subdued.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.