Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing was poor and Brian spent most of his 1 min talking about what he'd like to eat. The most boring conversation after the weather.

Reactions: 5
That's sonas by beo thing Arfur taking part in has described him as DWTS judge and author. Did I miss something?? And he only got that gif due to one of the Garrihy sisters been a founder of beo I'd imagine

---
Thread
Orthurs cheap socks and long armed sweaters, Brian just drinks and tells us about the weather.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those tops are horrible. Aoife looks like she's pulling up her long gloves to do a spot of AI down the farm 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Arthur has a skinny filter on his latest arm and leg shuffle....no way is he that slim. Brian giving the evil eye eating the crisps. I'd say Arfoor puts up with alot.

Reactions: 6
Worse,, eating dinner in the pajamas.
They’re doing a good few “at home with Daddy” stories, must be angling for a show or else ramping up stories before the new Big Brother starts

Reactions: 7
Ahhh Aoife Darling. Please hold your knife and fork correctly . Pet peeve 🤨
Jesus my mother used to kill us if we ate off the knife - her table manners are disgusting and eating with her mouth open🤢. She should be able to use a knife and fork at her age. 🙄

They are so common. Sitting around eating Sunday dinner in PJs and eating off a knife. I wouldn't say she's the sharpest tool in the box tbh.

She had a pink shirt on her when she was cooking it though. It looked like of of her maternity shirts. She must have changed into the pj's to eat it.

Reactions: 2
She had a pink shirt on her when she was cooking it though. It looked like of of her maternity shirts. She must have changed into the pj's to eat it.
She lives in that pink shirt. She’s wearing it months

I wonder if she is pregnant again for them I also find it extremely weird their surrogate is loving with them and helping to raise blake

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.