Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's feckin' Arthur on the emails and goingvto breakfast meetings with his filo fax😪 Not sure I could watch with them on gogglebox 🫣🫣

Reactions: 4
Looks like Virgin Media are taking a leaf out of RTEs book and raiding the canteen. KAren Coster, Tommy Bowe and Martin King are also on it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Not excusing Virgin, but it is in celebration of the station, so IMO it makes sense to have those that work across the Virgin TV & Radio network

Reactions: 1
But Arthur works for rte on dancing with the stars . Won't be watching fed up of seeing this pair everywhere they are hasbeens

Reactions: 5
Well that's feckin' Arthur on the emails and goingvto breakfast meetings with his filo fax😪 Not sure I could watch with them on gogglebox 🫣🫣
He I assume would work for Shinawil Productions who sell it to RTE he’s not under contract to RTE so that’s why he can be on other shows

Reactions: 3
Looks like Virgin Media are taking a leaf out of RTEs book and raiding the canteen. KAren Coster, Tommy Bowe and Martin King are also on it.
No doubt Martin King's wife will have invited herself along too.
She seems to think she's a celebrity.

You're a wedding photographer love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So obvious Brian asks Arthur to film him when he’s holding or playing with Blake, then acts all surprised when he sees him doing it! 🙄 he looks beyond awkward rocking her, like she’s some sort of rag doll! 😂

Reactions: 9
And how much did that brother in law NOT want to be filmed!!! I don't think I coukd be in Arthur's company with all the feckin' filming. I's end up slapping the phone out of his hand. I doubt he listens to their wishes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.