Brian Dowling #8 Arthur and Blake constantly on the take with Disappearing Dad a total flake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't it look exactly like it is in that room/suite in the K club that Arthur had his mum and Yohen stay in ?
Either he is teasing us or whomever it was for banned any social media posting. 🤷

I was thinking more about that awful post last night re Blake pinching Jesse. I would love to know what Jessie's mum (is it Tara?) thought about it. And if she consented to the baby being plastered in a distressed state all over Instagram. Like Arthur still has the last reel up of the poor little baba crying on the table while he films and cackles away. I find it so uncomfortable and not funny. Babies will be babies but Arthur laughing and filming is just wrong.
But it’s Blakes’s first time being the naughty older baby. It simply HAS to be documented…so much so that she had to be allowed do it again seeing as the first pinch wasn’t caught on camera. I would love to know if it would have been the same if the scenario was reversed and Blake was pinched, would they turn on the phone and say to Harvey or whoever, do it again to Blake, hurt Blake again so I can capture it on camera. Doubt it.
What a dose.

Reactions: 9
Is Arthur back on dancing with the staff this year? For someone who was so active in his past life its mad he does zero exercise or doesn't gym now. He could have probably cornered something in the fitness market with his background if he wasn't so lazy.

Reactions: 7
That’s part of the problem, calling the video hilarious instead calling out the instahuns

Reactions: 5
Blake knew she did something wrong when he started telling the story, you could actually see the confusion on her face when he started laughing. Doesn’t know right from wrong and that clown can’t stop laughing long enough to teach her.
she’ll end up being an absolute dose like Triona McCarthy’s kids.

I hate the way they ham up everything. Arthur power walking with the Lplanner to a ‘meeting’ and Brian saying he had work in town.
Meeting Donal Skehan ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blake knew she did something wrong when he started telling the story, you could actually see the confusion on her face when he started laughing. Doesn’t know right from wrong and that clown can’t stop laughing long enough to teach her.
she’ll end up being an absolute dose like Triona McCarthy’s kids.

I hate the way they ham up everything. Arthur power walking with the Lplanner to a ‘meeting’ and Brian saying he had work in town.
Meeting Donal Skehan ffs
Is he trying to mesh his love of food with Donal Skehan in some shape or form? We know he wasn’t jotting down recipes in his notebook under his arm cos he doesn’t cook so what is he up to that he’s trying to rope Skehan into.
Maybe he’s just doin a ‘j’Adore food’ apron and wants Donal to model it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is he trying to mesh his love of food with Donal Skehan in some shape or form? We know he wasn’t jotting down recipes in his notebook under his arm cos he doesn’t cook so what is he up to that he’s trying to rope Skehan into.
Nah, he’s just trying to ‘mesh’ with Donal full stop. 😉

• Haha
Christ Brian put down the phone and give the bloody baby their soother they're clearly trying to get back in their gob

Reactions: 1
Naked! 😂I always thought Donal could swing both ways! 😂😂

• Haha
Poor Brian came across a puddle this morning and didn’t know how to navigate id. Haha I’m really looking forward to seeing how he navigates the weather from now until next March. Good luck Brian 🤣

• Haha
Do we think Brian will still be doing the radio this time next year…I have my doubts, I think he will leave or be pushed after his 1yr contract

Reactions: 6
Do we think Brian will still be doing the radio this time next year…I have my doubts, I think he will leave or be pushed after his 1yr contract
If Brian gets through commuting in winter I’ll be amazed

Them and the Flemings (bat in the kitchen fame) it’s going to be a no from me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.