Brian Dowling #6 Sell pampers ,buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do this, now what's todays look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah I totally believe she's Arthur's too. I just thought that maybe he'd slipped up in that article after they said they'd never tell. But like it's sooooo obvious!!!

Went through pages there can't find any thread suggestions any one any more?

Brian dowling #7 A full weather report, the time and the day , who needs their own phones when you can just watch brian every day

Reactions: 9
Is there a reason Brian couldn’t come back to Ireland Weds night? Or did he just have to head to London to meet with his good buddie Simon who was ignoring him there last night.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me Arthur doesn't get paid to promote that race for Marie keating foundation??? I can't think why else he'd mention it!

Reactions: 3

Has Orthur just outed himself as the biological father? He says Blake is Irish- Armenian.
He also says they are going to France on Wednesday...this article is dated April 8th so for some reason that didn't happen.
The egg donor is armenian

Please tell me Arthur doesn't get paid to promote that race for Marie keating foundation??? I can't think why else he'd mention it!
Probably did get paid to promote it…was too much info to just be a casual mention, especially as he didn’t say he was participating in it. I’d be shocked if he does 100kin30days…now if it was 100mealsin30days he’d be on the leader board.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The egg donor is armenian
The egg donor is Portuguese. So I suppose she's (genetically) Portuguese-Armenian.

Doesn't Arthur have to be the bio father, since Aoife is listed as the mother on the birth cert, as per Irish law? The birth cert surely couldn't have Brian as the father with Aoife as the mother? I assume the birth cert has Aoife and Arthur listed as the parents.

Reactions: 2
The egg donor is Portuguese. So I suppose she's (genetically) Portuguese-Armenian.

Doesn't Arthur have to be the bio father, since Aoife is listed as the mother on the birth cert, as per Irish law? The birth cert surely couldn't have Brian as the father with Aoife as the mother? I assume the birth cert has Aoife and Arthur listed as the parents.
I’m almost certain they said in a podcast the egg doner was Armenian

Wouldn't trust that foundation at all. Ronan Keating is a complete arse hole.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion
Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes liiiivvvveee. Bus everyday cos the muppet won't learn to driiiiiivvvvveeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
5 swimsuits for an 8 month old! How long are they going for?

And Brian telling us what a treat it is to be able to stay in a hotel as a parent!! Ffs what planet does he live on? Hasn't he stayed in a hotel at least once a week since he started his job (that he's barely at)!. Don't even mention the nights/days out and all the pampering!! Give me strength!🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.