Brian Dowling #6 Sell pampers ,buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do this, now what's todays look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time I think he can’t get more stupid he’s like “hold my biscuit….” 🕺🏻
Ireland version of Britney Spears, repetitive dances over and over again, watching through your fingers, cringing at him!

Reactions: 8
One night out this year?? Pull the other one BDG it's got bells on it🤣🤣🤣🤣 must not be on radio this week is he not?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The accent is just painful to listen to on the radio. He pronounces words wrong because he is obsessively trying to sound well to do. Doblin’s 98FM 🤢 It’s Dublin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why he has to speak like a robot! It’s the one thing that ruined the big brother gig for him like what the hell is that about. Why can’t he just speak normally Instead. Of. Like. This.

Reactions: 5
He's going to keep losing jobs if he keeps insisting on speaking like that. Why have his family not told him to stop?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.