Brian Dowling #6 Sell pampers ,buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do this, now what's todays look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Darkside for suggesting the winning thread title🥳🥳
Quick recap
Baby Blake was born in September. And as @MiamooMoo said " It’s not Aoifes egg, she’s the gestational carrier.

Will start by saying Blake is an absolute little dote.

Now on to her parents who are definitely not dotes. Arthur desperately clinging onto the fact he was a dancer for girls aloud back in the day and Brian is hanging on for dear life to the fact he was on and won big brother. Tati was still here at the beginning of January and the poor lady ended up in hospital and of course Arthur took pics for all to see. Nothing can be kept private with these pair. Aoife disappeared in the middle of the month but where to no-one knows. However she seems to be back again for the time being. Brian doesn't seem to do much except have nights out, drink, go on holidays, get facials, get his hairstyled and cut, manicures, pedicures,laser hair removal and general pampering. But even with all this to be honest he doesn't look too well. He does the odd bit of presenting and a podcast but doesnt seem to do much else. Arthur is a judge on DWTS where his choice of outfit each week is questionable. Just like his dance moves really😀
Baby Blake is basically a cash cow to these pair of chancers and has been since day one. The wee dote has no privacy and the phone is stuck in her face whether it for an ad or whether its a tiktok which Arthur loves to do.
BDG is nominated in the best male presenter category at the gossies while Arfur is nominated in the most stylish category 🙄

Attachments

• 64.7 KB
  • 73.8 KB
  • 67.3 KB
  • 61.7 KB
  • 28.7 KB
  • 27.5 KB
    Reactions: 10
    Quick recap
    Baby Blake was born in September. And as @MiamooMoo said " It’s not Aoifes egg, she’s the gestational carrier.

Now on to her parents who are definitely not dotes. Arthur desperately clinging onto the fact he was a dancer for girls aloud back in the day and Brian is hanging on for dear life to the fact he was on and won big brother. Tati was still here at the beginning of January and the poor lady ended up in hospital and of course Arthur took pics for all to see. Nothing can be kept private with these pair. Aoife disappeared in the middle of the month but where to no-one knows. However she seems to be back again for the time being. Brian doesn't seem to do much except have nights out, drink, go on holidays, get facials, get his hairstyled and cut, manicures, pedicures,laser hair removal and general pampering. But even with all this to be honest he doesn't look too well. He does the odd bit of presenting and a podcast but doesnt seem to do much else. Arthur is a judge on DWTS where his choice of outfit each week is questionable. Just like his dance moves really😀
    Baby Blake is basically a cash cow to these pair of chancers and has been since day one. The wee dote has no privacy and the phone is stuck in her face whether it for an ad or whether its a tiktok which Arthur loves to do.
    BDG is nominated in the best male presenter category at the gossies while Arfur is nominated in the most stylish category 🙄
    That last photo 😂😂😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 5
    I always feel Brian is at his most “real” when he speaks about his mom. Just watched his stories and I can totally relate to what he says however I’m now going to slip into my witch mode and point out that he started that whole conversation in his “posh” voice speaking about his Mum and then slipped into normal mode and it changed to Mam! 😬

Reactions: 10
    Quick recap

Your recaps are the best!!!

• Heart
    Reactions: 3
    I felt sorry for Brian today talking about his mother. I genuinely believe his heart broke in two the day she died

Reactions: 6
    I felt sorry for Brian today talking about his mother. I genuinely believe his heart broke in two the day she died
    This week we burry an uncle he died nearly weeks ago 58, ( theres no easy way to navigate greif), my grandad is 18 years gone on Sunday and my father in law was 10 years yesterday, grief in this house has been unreal this week

• Sad
    • Heart
    Reactions: 6
    For sure. I can’t even imagine how hard it must have been being so far from home when he got the news. I don’t think he’ll ever get over that. Grief hits you when you least expect it & being a Dad this time round will have hit him in a way that it didn’t the last couple of years.
    I think his podcast was almost like group therapy for him & helped him through for a while

Reactions: 4
    He is definitely devastated by her loss and I get that, she was so young, it was so unexpected it'll be a long time before they accept she's gone.

Blake is getting more and more like Tati by the day. I do find the baby weaning stories boring but maybe it's just because I've had 4 of my own and I'm over feeding babies myself. If I never saw pureed food again I'd be happy.... but my own fault for watching.

Blake is getting more and more like Tati by the day. I do find the baby weaning stories boring but maybe it's just because I've had 4 of my own and I'm over feeding babies myself. If I never saw pureed food again I'd be happy.... but my own fault for watching.
    She's an absolute ringer for Tati in today's stories..in saying that though does anyone know what Brian actually looks like,his face is pulled, stretched and blown up in every direction so we don't know if she looks like him

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    She's an absolute ringer for Tati in today's stories..in saying that though does anyone know what Brian actually looks like,his face is pulled, stretched and blown up in every direction so we don't know if she looks like him
    She’s nothing like Brian, there’s loads of old pics & footage of him online. He was never attractive but he looked well before he had all the work done on his face. She’s definitely got all the features of Arthur’s side of the family. Last time his nephew was visiting Blake was the image of him

Would love to know if they claim social welfare for the days they are not working…. I think it’s weird for a married couple to hang around the house all day minding one baby. When they do go out, it’s normally for a beauty treatment or for food. I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.