Brian Dowling #6 Sell pampers ,buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do this, now what's todays look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t be happier not to have his bus commute this week. He was busy doing the Image worldwide launch…Did I say worldwide? Cos he said it about 10 times.
Then off to the airport to jet off to Monaco oh sorry I mean Manchester.
On another note…wtf is Una Healy doing a music video for. Pray tell who is going to see that (or wants to see it). Still, she had internationally renowned armography expert Orthur directing it so Beyonce will be well jell.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be great to be Brian though all the same…he can swan in and out of 98fm when he feels like. Late last week and now this week he isn’t even there…we could all do with a part time job like that

Reactions: 6
Now I live in Laois and it was pissing rain here... is it sunshine in Dublin ? Why the need for Sunglasses in Dublin Airport 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Coz he's a major celeb don't ya know and god forbid people didn't notice him🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair my friend refers to her stepdaughter as her daughter (the dad is in the picture and aware) I wouldn’t read too deeply into it.

They going to South of France next week according to Arfur this morning. He just booked the tickets. By the way he talking BDG seems to be going too😱 off to get some summer clothes. Freebies no doubt

They going to South of France next week according to Arfur this morning. He just booked the tickets. By the way he talking BDG seems to be going too😱 off to get some summer clothes. Freebies no doubt
I’m really happy to hear BDG is going. Regardless of the relationship he has with them all it’s not like he has to put up with them very often. The least he can do is suck it up for a few days & help with Blake on the journey there & back. Arthur is so good to Brians family & great for including the kids in things when he can

Reactions: 5
To be fair my friend refers to her stepdaughter as her daughter (the dad is in the picture and aware) I wouldn’t read too deeply into it.
Oh I totally get that...I'm adopted. But I just wondered how Blake would be Armenian if she wasn't biologically related to Arthur. Unless of course the egg donor was Armenian.

Reactions: 1
Saying Irish-Armenian just covers both of them. Technically she is isn't one but that's not going to be confirmed.

Reactions: 6
Could be mini cans in the lounge, strange there’s no bubbles though
When I have been in the aerlingus lounge it's full sizes cans. If I remember correctly there are also spirits there to help yourself.

Reactions: 1
I didnt realise there was any question over Blakes paternity...she is the head off Arthur. No question.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.