Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
My take on that interview…..
Brian is painful, attention seeking, dramatic & hates anyone else getting to speak.
Where the fuck did he get the accent cos his sister has a pure midlands accent.
Arthur is 100% the biological dad. He came across so nice and a natural with his baby. There’s a natural love there unlike with Brian I think the baby is just another accessory that steals his limelight.

Reactions: 23

Darkside

Thread suggestion
Orthur left holding the child while Brian goes liiiivvvveee. Bus everyday cos the muppet won't learn to driiiiiivvvvveeee.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

curiouserandcuriouser2022

I have a confession…when Arthur is dressed in simple understated clothes with his hair tied back…and when he is nice and calm (instead of hamming things up and roaring/cackling for the camera!) I find him really attractive!
I recall a few comments in previous threads to this effect too from others in previous threads here. There is something lovely about him at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Millieminion

Chatty Member
If they care at all about Blake’s mental health down the line then hopefully they will be okay with her having the option to know. Brian and Arthur have both lost a parent and so should know full well the longing inside to want to be able to connect with where you came from
My twins are thanks to a donor, I carried them for 36 weeks and I'd never look on myself as not being their mother or my husband as more their father because his sperm was used, we are their parents and that's it, in the clinic we used in Prague, it was all "closed" donors, we chose the donor we felt worked for us, never met her, don't know anything about her except her nationality and health history and I'm very grateful for the lady. My kids wouldn't exist if we didn't chose the donor route so we most definitely won't be taking responsibility for playing with their mental health with regards to them not knowing their donor.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus he is actually a disgrace. The egg donors were the ‘ Creme de la creme’. Their family history was checked for diabetes, mental health & criminal records?????? Brian was like hitler really selecting the perfect child. Why lump poor diabetics in with criminals?
Haha the actual notions. Did they check the donors to see if they had fake accents and a propensity for pampering oneself every other day, or if the egg donor had ever been on tour with Girls Aloud and ate in McDonalds several times a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Having read lots of infuriatingly, fawning comments under articles about their upcoming documentary, I have some personal thoughts and hopes.

I hope people watching will remember that these 2 are not the inventors of surrogacy. That many, many families have been through it and go through it and also go about their daily lives without making documentaries. That brian and Arthur did nothing to help bring about legislation for surrogate families. Thats their their choice obviously but with the way they go on they could have used their platform for it. They also had a family member help them and they have lots of money.

They basically ooze privilege.

Mostly, I hope people will think about all the women who struggle with infertility and the depths of heartbreak it can bring. Many of these families find themselves on the surrogacy journey abroad which cannot be easy.

I hope too, the women who become surrogates for others, sometimes not by choice, are not forgotten.

But I doubt any of that wil be covered in the documentary.

Reactions: 18

MuffinTop411

Yea my friend (gay male) met him in a club in London and went over and said hi and he said to him omg you’re so fat. (He’s not, but anyway).
He said Brian was a major coke head then (around 2008).
So yea I’d say he’s a major drip.
As Tubridy said recently the smaller the star, the bigger the ego. This was just after having them on the show.

Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I wish Aoife had a mind of her own and didn’t feel like she needs to repeat whatever Brian and Arthur want her to repeat. I’d love if she could articulate more how the experience was for her instead of being their puppet and rhyming off whatever it is she thinks they want her to say. She seems a bit vacuous and vulnerable god love her.

Reactions: 16

Darkside

Omg all those eggs...I saw an ad for them on fb the other day, some costing €29! They must not be selling well if they have to send them to these 2. I will never buy from them now!

Arthur's 'style' is just rank. Those filthy looking rings are just 🤮🤢. I cannot stand them. Obviously begging for votes here😵
He looks like the lid off the Dairygold

• Haha

MuffinTop411

I don’t think it’s a childhood thing. I’ve followed him a few years now and I think it’s when he moved to Ireland and became a meat eater.
He seemed to have more of a life in LA and travelled loads alone or with friends.
I’d say Brian put the pressure on to move back and be closer to his family, the sisters probably encouraged him to try the roast dinners.
not saying he isn’t happy, especially now with the baby I’m sure he is. But settling down in Ireland and driving Miss Daisy was probably not his idea.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
I didnt realise there was any question over Blakes paternity...she is the head off Arthur. No question.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The posts here are more along the lines of critiquing how exposed Blake is, how they are a pair of pampered moochers who get handed everything for free and questioning the treatment of Aoife as baby carrier/nanny/cook/cleaner and hoping she gets a life of her own - with a side of shaming Arthur for his ridiculous dancing. I would never deny them a baby and Blake is one loved little girl. There are scrotes bringing up babies left right and centre in abusive circumstances and it’s those who I direct my disgust at, not Brian and Arthur for wanting a family. I do wish however they would be more conscious of the over sharing and not be such a pair of freeloaders who are willing to pay for nothing.
---

• Heart

happyout2000

VIP Member
And what has that got to do with Brian and Arthur's situation.....
I guess the poster means how come the could have camera etc and attend all appointments while the normal joe soaps had to attend appointments by themselves and had to receive bad news with nobody with them

Reactions: 15

tokamosh

I take back any insults towards Arthur after seeing how quickly Blake calmed as soon as she was back in his arms. Despite all the eejiting, he’s doing his papa job absolutely perfectly 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 15