Brian Dowling #6 Sell pampers ,buy champers. Use the baby for a quick buck. Let's do this, now what's todays look

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suzanne is smiling through gritted teeth every time he speaks to her. He's such an unlikeable snobby prick. And Arthur dancing, OMG the poor gobshite.

Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at the shade Alan Hughes was giving Brian over his outfit. Suzanne was celebrating in the background obviously delighted someone took him down a peg or two🤣

Reactions: 3
I turned the show on for 5 minutes earlier I couldn’t listen to anymore Brian constantly talking over people and talking a mile a minute
Wonder are they losing listeners

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh at the shade Alan Hughes was giving Brian over his outfit. Suzanne was celebrating in the background obviously delighted someone took him down a peg or two🤣
He looks like a big turd in that get up. Stylish my arse, neither him nor Arthur, Alan is quite stylish but is as big a begger as the other 2 and is always dressed by some company or other, they all make me sick, grifters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wait until she is older and never shuts up asking you to open this, get that etc where they wear the patience off you. 😆 maybe that's the way Brian acts now he won't like the competition then.

Reactions: 5
The weather is “tranqueel that’s his way of saying tranquil 🙄
When winter rolls around again ‘tranqueel’ will change to ‘She’s baltic, she’s windy, she’s pissin rain’. Wonder how the view from the bridge will look in dreary November? Hope he has plenty of Louis Vuitton woolly scarves to wrap around his head
Cannot stand Alan Hughes but loved the dig he gave BDG yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder where they are going with Blake in May? Hopefully to see Tati although I'll be surprised if Brian goes.

I wonder where they are going with Blake in May? Hopefully to see Tati although I'll be surprised if Brian goes.
Is BDG not going to Ibiza in May? Maybe Arfur and Blake going to see Tati
Edited to add just watched his stories and they all going somewhere

Reactions: 1
Jesus what is the point of his morning stories, Like we dont care what you think about the weather, its pathetic. No doubt Orthur was left up with the baby all night so Brian could get his sleep

He is talking about blocking trolls who dm him on instagram, he can cope with messages about his appearance because that is superficial - 🙄 but talk about his husband and child and family in not a nice way, I can sort of agree with that

then he says a doctor (so called) message him and says to lay off the fillers as his face is too puffy, he said he has never had fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh he should go to the Doctor if he hasn’t had filler as his lips are giving allergic reaction, they’re effing huge, what a nonce!

• Haha
I can’t believe I never knew there was a thread on the Gobs*ite! I honestly can’t stand him he’s one of the most annoying people ever. He’s so fake and tries to be such a diva. I actually used to always put on 98fm durin the day but he makes my ears burn now, I’ve stopped listening since he started. All he talks about is himself and ‘his hubby’ 😡😡 I don’t understand why it’s become his show? But he’s everywhere recently, on radio and tv 😩 . I don’t get how people actually like him. I hope the listenership figures go way down since he’s started and they get rid of him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.