Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it's a bonding holiday with aoife? Esp. since it's been said here that it's rumoured she was asked to leave their house. I'm sensing some awkwardness between them but that could just be his boring instagram posts🤔

Reactions: 2
Oh my god Blake and Aurther he's an incredible father he's is so lovely g and caring hasn't even broken a sweat... she's such a chatty baby

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why go to new york for 3 days, I'm hoping to go in November with my 12 year old for a week.... but it's a long way to go for 3 days to really absorbe it I've been for 2 weeks have aunts and uncle's over there and and seen loads.

Reactions: 2
Why go to new york for 3 days, I'm hoping to go in November with my 12 year old for a week.... but it's a long way to go for 3 days to really absorbe it I've been for 2 weeks have aunts and uncle's over there and and seen loads.
Tis a bit longer than last time he went which was only 24 hours😀 maybe to do with green card?

Reactions: 5
Can anyone explain this to me…why do Instagrammers put up Tik Tok’s? Like if I wanted to follow Arthur on his Tik Tok account I would join/follow on Tik Tok.

Can anyone explain this to me…why do Instagrammers put up Tik Tok’s? Like if I wanted to follow Arthur on his Tik Tok account I would join/follow on Tik Tok.
Its cause us old people dont use tik tok so we rely on people to share them to instagram 2 weeks later so we can be down with the kids :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most people I've heard of going (including myself) only go for 3 or 4 days

Reactions: 7
Both times I've gone to NYC it's only been for 4 days. Walked the arses off ourselves but long enough for me.

Arthur is going to a lot of effort to show how capable he is on his own. Easy peasy. Don't think he needs Brian at all really😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t let insta fool you . He’s been with Heather Tighe , the sisters and no doubt Pipsey all helping out . He’s also been dining out . Don’t forget he only posts what he wants people to see eg Blake when she’s fed , changed and burped. I’ve no doubt she’s thrown a few wobblers and he’s cursed a few times and has had disrupted sleep . If not we’ll then they are both super human . Of course what he posts is adorable. No different to any other cute babies when they want to play ball for photos / videos

Reactions: 8
Don’t let insta fool you . He’s been with Heather Tighe , the sisters and no doubt Pipsey all helping out . He’s also been dining out . Don’t forget he only posts what he wants people to see eg Blake when she’s fed , changed and burped. I’ve no doubt she’s thrown a few wobblers and he’s cursed a few times and has had disrupted sleep . If not we’ll then they are both super human . Of course what he posts is adorable. No different to any other cute babies when they want to play ball for photos / videos
But he's always very engaging with Blake

Reactions: 4
ah FFS , Are they for real, this poor poor baby is nothing but a cash cow to them :( I am so sad so for her, poor little thing
---

He lived in LA for years
It's really sad, Blake has a mountain of tit ahead to deal with. They're being so greedy and selfish, especially Brian. I suspect the marriage will end due to something Brian does, and Arthur will step up and take responsibility for Blake while Brian won't

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I would say he’s angling for some baby modelling work for Blake, I don’t think that was a tongue in cheek post earlier: and as above poster said, he only shows the best parts and he was probably well looked after by the fam and friends this week.
Now there’s no doubt he’s very natural with her and she’s such a dote. It’s lovely to watch.
When he does those TikTok’s though, there must be a lot of dress rehearsals that Blake has to go through before it’s posted, no wonder she looks mesmerised!
Anyway not to worry, Daddy will be home tomorrow to take over everything 🙄
He won’t get out of his PJ’s for a week.

Reactions: 3
I still can't get over the fact that brian swanned off on holiday!!! And that Arthur is getting all this praise for parenting his own child. 😆
I still maintain that they're having a fab time without Brian!

Shows it doesn’t change even if the parents are 2 dads, they are put on a pedestal for basic parenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.