Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he looked to be enjoying himself, he's like the favourite uncle he's cool!!

The other numpty is it 24 hours in new york!!! He has the life..... aoife deserve the holiday but Brian is permanently in holiday mode!!!!...

Reactions: 4
Dad guilt my hole and "she's in safe hands with Arthur" Yeah we know Brian, doubt Blake will even notice you're gone.

Reactions: 13
Aoife seems very sheltered doesn't she.....she doesn't seem to have lived life much or travelled much etc. Hope she enjoys NYC anyway.

Reactions: 10
This trip has been a long time coming….ehhh for her maybe, but wasn’t he there about 6 months ago. I would say anything Brian earns goes to him and his NYC trips and anything Othur earns is for the household.

Reactions: 5
Aoife seems very sheltered doesn't she.....she doesn't seem to have lived life much or travelled much etc. Hope she enjoys NYC anyway.
She needs out of that house if she's not already..she's becoming Brian, she has the lips blown up now too and the spray tan that looks like dirt,she's a gorgeous looking girl without all that crap,when she was carrying Blake she looked stunning.

Reactions: 7
She needs out of that house if she's not already..she's becoming Brian, she has the lips blown up now too and the spray tan that looks like dirt,she's a gorgeous looking girl without all that crap,when she was carrying Blake she looked stunning.
There’s some gorgeous photos of her on her grid. I hope she doesn’t get carried away with the lips & whatever else her brother ropes her into.
She seems to be a real home bird & losing their mam so suddenly won’t have helped.
I’m not sure how long she lived in London before moving home.

Reactions: 2
She seems a bit lost alright but hanging around with her dose of a brother wont help. I can see Arthur heading back to the US or the UK again soon, there's nothing for him here apart from Dad dancing in Kildare Village.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks like she has huge bags under her eyes why I don’t know. She needs out I wonder has she gone back to work or what is she doing to get some €€

Is Aoife all there? She always looks a bit vacant to me. Like if you told her to do something she’d believe you without question.

Reactions: 16
Is Aoife all there? She always looks a bit vacant to me. Like if you told her to do something she’d believe you without question.
I always thought that but I think it's just her personality. Always there to please everyone, no spark to her at all. But I get what you're saying, she's like a child being led around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can someone tell him no one calls it NYC!!!! Jesus!!! It’s New York!! Having lived there three times it’s just not done. He is so damn irritating! Also I hope that baby is not sleeping in their bed. The risk of SIDS is huge.

Do they all have one of them goddamn brown coats? They just look like they smell of damp and must for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Doesn't come across like the sharpest knife on the drawer does she.....
I guess we’re not all built the same. All I’ll say is if she is a bit more vulnerable/easily led, it doesn’t sit right with me that she was their surrogate.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.