Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt he a choregrapher & also a backing dancer for Beyonce , pink , pussycat dolls ect ..
so he does have a dancing background.
He knows nothing about ballroom dancing, his commentary is inane and shows up his shortcomings vs the other judges.

Reactions: 7
Wasnt he a choregrapher & also a backing dancer for Beyonce , pink , pussycat dolls ect ..
so he does have a dancing background.
Yeah he toured with a lot of bands and he's a choreographer now. Retired from the dancing bit as far as I know. He works with a hotel in Cavan to choregraph first dance for wedding. Think he charges about 2,000 a day or so I heard. Still shite in my opinion but each to their own😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah he toured with a lot of bands and he's a choreographer now. Retired from the dancing bit as far as I know. He works with a hotel in Cavan to choregraph first dance for wedding. Think he charges about 2,000 a day or so I heard. Still shite in my opinion but each to their own😂😂
Tbf i dont watch it , but always assumed dancing was dancing 😂😂.

Orthur looks like me trying to get rid of a wasp when he is dancing

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thel ottel kids in the front row showing hom how its done.
How many outfit changed did he bring?
How in god's name can he wear that big chunky under that coat. Squashed to death. I'd be clostraphobic.

Paid partnershipwith kildare village. He wouldn't entice me to go. Seemed to be more kids than anything at the dancing

Reactions: 2
Why did he actually need a camera guy today 🙄. Also wasn’t it funny that is was 90% full of kids, I would guess Approx 30-40 people so only about €450/€600 which I know is very good for 1hr work but when you think about the money Brian spends on champagne alone it’s not enough by a mile 🤣

Reactions: 3
Thel ottel kids in the front row showing hom how its done.
How many outfit changed did he bring?
How in god's name can he wear that big chunky under that coat. Squashed to death. I'd be clostraphobic.
But isn’t it a paid partnership thing from Kildare village he did. Showing off outfits from different shops. The hack of him in them. Then he went off to the empty unit to have young kids shame him doing the standard moves much better than him.
Then he, of course, went for lunch.
Is Brian paid for that podcast he does with the other two? Like is my licence fee contributing to paying him?

But isn’t it a paid partnership thing from Kildare village he did. Showing off outfits from different shops. The hack of him in them. Then he went off to the empty unit to have young kids shame him doing the standard moves much better than him.
Then he, of course, went for lunch.
Is Brian paid for that podcast he does with the other two? Like is my licence fee contributing to paying him?
Oh, well KVs clothes are terrible, right up his street.
Yeah our licence fee is paying Brian to talk shite and for Arthur to have facials from Jennifer Rock every Sunday.

Well I'm glad I am paying my licence due 2 a clerical error. When th licence person calls I will b telling them. I'm nt paying 4 them 2 b on tv.

They’ll have a shock to the system and the bank balance next Jan/Feb when there is no more DWTS and they can’t both piggy back off it.

Reactions: 1
My dad is my adopted father and we have had a bond all my life... how do adopted parents build a bond, you work on it! I have friends and cousins that are adopted and none have any issues
I totally agree with this. I have friends who are adopted and the bond is so strong with the adoptive parents. They’ve met their biological families and it felt unnatural and forced.

As I said in my previous post, my husband took time to bond with my son. He loved him from day 1 but it took a while to form a strong bond. They’re incredibly close now.It’s not necessarily about being the biological dad or not. And biological mums some times don’t bond easily with their babies also.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.