Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Dublin tonight. It coincided with the day Arthur said they were finished the modern family programme. Very sad

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Whichever tattler it was that said about the rumour Aoife was asked to leave the house was onto something me thinks
She was there the other day. She was modelling a dress & pulling at those awful hair extensions!

Reactions: 3
That was me and it’s the rumour going around their home town looks to be true now
What's being said do you happen to know? Like what's the reason she's been asked to leave? If it's true I wonder was it a falling out type of thing or a go live your life thing?🤔

Surely she wasn't pumping?? Wow, that's a lot to ask/give if so. I think if I was Blake I'd see the woman who carried, grew and birthed (and fed?) me as my mother, rather than the egg/dna donor.

What's being said do you happen to know? Like what's the reason she's been asked to leave? If it's true I wonder was it a falling out type of thing or a go live your life thing?🤔
She commented on either Arfurs or BDG post this week on a pic or video of Blake and she has been liking their posts so I would go on the side of go live your life but I don't know🤔

yep rumour has it that it was a falling out thing and she was basically told to move on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But can’t believe all you hear but she is 100% not in that house anymore
---

She was there the other day. She was modelling a dress & pulling at those awful hair extensions!
I don’t think that was in their house

yep rumour has it that it was a falling out thing and she was basically told to move on 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ But can’t believe all you hear but she is 100% not in that house anymore
---

Maybe not but it had to have been arthurs videoing . Totally his style of videography.

---

That’s their hallway. It’s still on her grid, they have those funny shaped doors. Maybe it’s filmed a while ago

Reactions: 1
She’s in Dublin tonight. It coincided with the day Arthur said they were finished the modern family programme. Very sad
Modern family? Are they supposed to be role models to other families now? More like greedy grifting family.

Orthur is also at the Magic Mike movie. Must have brought Aoife and left Brian to babysit. I’m surprised though that he wasn’t there to show off his new hairdo. She’s must be still living with them, just not appearing on the Instas.

Orthur is also at the Magic Mike movie. Must have brought Aoife and left Brian to babysit. I’m surprised though that he wasn’t there to show off his new hairdo. She’s must be still living with them, just not appearing on the Instas.
He's at McDonald's with Eeeeeffffaaaa- letting us know no fallout

Reactions: 6
They are definitely reading here, this morning on arfur stories the three of them and Blake were in the car

Aoife had her holiday manicure done, I do hope she is going somewhere without them

Did Brain not mention that he was going to New York with Aoife? Thought he was looking for recommendations 🙄Maybe I picked it up wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.