Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Brian went for laser hair removal, arfur gone to work. Wonder is Aoife on babysitting duties? She's been quite quiet on her stories this week hope she's alright
Laser hair removal? Oh the trials of the 2st time parent of a 4 month old.šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Would Brian not have waited to get his beauty treatments done so one of Blake's fathers could mind her. Who dropped him I wonder?

It's actually insane how much they've been away from her, there's so many little milestones they've missed.

Reactions: 3
Would Brian not have waited to get his beauty treatments done so one of Blake's fathers could mind her. Who dropped him I wonder?

It's actually insane how much they've been away from her, there's so many little milestones they've missed.
Away for beauty treatments not even something necessary. The vanity and narcissism is strong with this one!!!

Ireland AM facebook page hasn't done a "presenter style" photo of Brian this week (not yesterday anyway). People in the comments are still making it known what they think of him though! I personally wouldn't be able for the comments. I don't know why they keep having him on or why he keeps going back to them. Does he need to work with all his freebies?
Serious question, do the people in charge of casting take public opinions into account at all? Do they believe public opinion or actively decide to dismiss it? It's the same with Faces by grace (& more I'm sure). And also do they care or offer any protections when comments, whether they're true or not, get out of hand?šŸ¤”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does Arthur have to keep reminding us that he was a backing dancer for girls allowed ????!!!!!!!
God love him it seems to be his only ā€œprofessionalā€ dance content talk about living in the past.

---

Also while Iā€™m on a mini rantā€¦did I see recently Arthur has a food instagram page? If so why does he insist on posting his daily calorific deep fried indulgences to his main page ?

Reactions: 5
He has Girls Aloud and Brian has Big Brother.
Clinging to the past, the two of them.
I guess he is just reminding us of his credentials lest we wonder what the hell heā€™s doing on DWTS judging panel.
Have to laugh at him casually sticking ā€˜modelā€™ into his CV.

• Haha
Also while Iā€™m on a mini rantā€¦did I see recently Arthur has a food instagram page? If so why does he insist on posting his daily calorific deep fried indulgences to his main page ?
He's just posted showing u he has vitamin c toošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do those DWTS judges actually need bloody facials every week, itā€™s just ridiculous

Do those DWTS judges actually need bloody facials every week, itā€™s just ridiculous
Absolutely scandalous that Jennifer Rock is paid out of our licence fees to give them envoron facials every single week on top of them having jaro and make up done. Those facials are ā‚¬85-ā‚¬115 in a salon.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
How come theyā€™ve stopped the judges coming down the stairs? Is it because of Arthurā€™s slip side?

Those facials give me the rage and Brian got sent skin nerd stuff this week courtesy of Arthur begging for it no doubt.

• Angry
He could be doing exactly this at the moment, taking lessons, giving it another go. Itā€™s pure laziness with him, not a nervousness issue. Orthur gets on my nerves with his pulling and preening and bullshit BUT he is good natured and doesnā€™t complain about being the ferryman for Brian. Might start to get a bit grating though. 6 oā€™clock show must have sent a taxi for him when he was ā€˜guest presentingā€™ šŸ™„
Tagging that store again yesterday, does that mean the new baby seat they picked up was also free?

Jees I havenā€™t a clue what day it is guys, has Brian come on yet to tell us?
A taxi? do you know who he is, taxi is not good enough for him, he would have executive travel with a designated driver only, he should be made get the bus but he can't travel the same way as us riff raff

Reactions: 3
Whoever does Orfurs makeup does him dirty. His eyes are lost in the caked foundation its awful. He looks like he is dressed out of a bag they collect from outside your house with the stickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just heard Donnacha on 2Fm have a pop off Sue & Arthur on his DWTS reviewā€¦ā€what the hell does Arthur be saying about the dances, cause I can understand him more when he speaks in Frenchā€ said he basically hasnā€™t a clue what he is talking about and makes no sense .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How come theyā€™ve stopped the judges coming down the stairs? Is it because of Arthurā€™s slip side?

Those facials give me the rage and Brian got sent skin nerd stuff this week courtesy of Arthur begging for it no doubt.
Sure he won't be able to use that until he gets through he big box of skin care that he got gifted from Image at christmas !!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.