Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arthur looked shocking last night, not so much the outfit but he looked pale and sick. As for the judging, he's cringe, everybody just waiting for the jibberish to end with a shout about how fabbullous it was. You can tell he feels a bit out of his depth when Brian Redmond starts talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Arthur looked shocking last night, not so much the outfit but he looked pale and sick. As for the judging, he's cringe, everybody just waiting for the jibberish to end with a shout about how fabbullous it was. You can tell he feels a bit out of his depth when Brian Redmond starts talking.
That's because Brian Redmond is an actual Ball Room Dancing Champion, he danced & worked all over the world. Runs (ran?) his own dance studio, him & his brother are huge on that circuit for a long time.

Reactions: 8
I caught it last night for the first time this season. I'm laughing out loud at your description of Orthur's reviews of the dances. It's SO ACCURATE. He is no more needed on that panel. What is the point of his, as you say "jibberish"? And he thinks it makes him SUCH a sought-after and credible celeb!!🤣

Reactions: 2
I barely watch the contestants I just watch Orthur throwing his arms around while they are on the floor. He looks like he is sitting on a bike with no saddle in an xs boys confirmation jacket.
---

Aoife sounds like she reading out over the Tesco tannoy
Spillage in aisle 4 please
She looks nice though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jees could Arthur take it down about 100 decibels. He’s like a fog horn cackling and shouting into the baby’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez the Brian lad don't half love himself. His life has just continued on as it was really

I don’t understand Orthur’s dance class in Kildare village? Rock up to an empty unit to learn his arm dancing for 45 mins to one song. Pay €15 for your spot which you can then use in Kildare village on a gift card and I guess Kildare village are hoping you’ll put more money to and spend more there. It’s so random. However I can picture Orthur now coming up with all the moves while admiring himself in his phone. Wonder will he drop it into the convo at the event that he was backing dancer for Girls Aloud, ah he hardly will, sure he never mentions it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand Orthur’s dance class in Kildare village? Rock up to an empty unit to learn his arm dancing for 45 mins to one song. Pay €15 for your spot which you can then use in Kildare village on a gift card and I guess Kildare village are hoping you’ll put more money to and spend more there. It’s so random. However I can picture Orthur now coming up with all the moves while admiring himself in his phone. Wonder will he drop it into the convo at the event that he was backing dancer for Girls Aloud, ah he hardly will, sure he never mentions it.
I take it your going so🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aoife must have to get her own eyebrows done now she was only entitled to them when pregnant still no sign of her on Brian’s stories she must still be evicted from moany manor 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I know it was a while back but he seems to forget GA.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.