Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ almighty he wants to spoon feed the baby so she will sleep through the night ?! She's obviously going through the 4 month sleep regression like just ride it out, adding solid food at 20 weeks just so you can sleep 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sleeping through for a baby is counted as a six hour stretch, not what parents want to hear I know so if she say fell asleep at 11pm and woke at 6am she’s sleeping fine, just not to his liking.

Reactions: 8
There are children that still wake several times at night at 4/5 months, he does not know or care what he’s coming across like, hopefully no other newborn
parents watching as it would piss me off so much!

Do you notice how the sleep comments come just when he has to do more work?

Reactions: 7
My sister was a nightmare sleeper until she was 6, he could be battling this for years. Well he won’t he will let someone else deal with it.

Reactions: 6
One of mine still doesn't sleep all night at 5! has never done since the day they were born. So he needs to just cop on and stop trying to force the baby to sleep all the time. kids don't sleep when you tell them they sleep when they want and you have to build your life around that. how has he not realised this like hes been a parent for almost 5 months

Reactions: 5
I’d say she was waking when Tati was there but she just dealt with it! Welcome to the real world Brian. Now imagine working a 9-5!

Reactions: 10
It’s not like he has to get up in the morning and go do a days work. He is honestly ridiculous

I love the way arther speaks French to Blake and she loves it she will be able to speak it unlike her other dad Brian
It's lovely as she'll be able to forge a bond with her Tati as she gets older. Brian clearly thinks that's unimportant

If Tati was getting up with Blake they should all hang there heads in shame!....
100%. The lady is 70. Not old but not to be taken advantage of either. Brian is increasingly sickening

It's lovely as she'll be able to forge a bond with her Tati as she gets older. Brian clearly thinks that's unimportant

100%. The lady is 70. Not old but not to be taken advantage of either. Brian is increasingly sickening
You just know Brian has made no effort to learn to speak French in order to communicate even alittle with his Mother inlaw.

And he needs to give it a rest about the sleepless nights. We've all been there, babies wake, that's what they do. Nobody cares that their baby is the same as everyone else's.
Just deal with it and stop the wringing.

Reactions: 9
He has only minded her for a few dates this month and he is complaining already . He hardly seen the child in December

Reactions: 5
Arthur's relationship with Blake is adorable. The way she was laughing at him and responds to him speaking French is beautiful. Had me smiling like a chesire cat.
It's a pity the same can't be said for Brian. He's an absolute dose. He looks fuckin miserable every time he has her. Never seems to smile like Arthur does. He obviously loves being a daddy and shows it. Brian on the other hand 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

The baby is only 5mths old and he is over the night waking🙄 and whoever told him solid food leads to sleeping through the night obviously hasn't a clue either.

Arthur's relationship with Blake is adorable. The way she was laughing at him and responds to him speaking French is beautiful. Had me smiling like a chesire cat.
It's a pity the same can't be said for Brian. He's an absolute dose. He looks fuckin miserable every time he has her. Never seems to smile like Arthur does. He obviously loves being a daddy and shows it. Brian on the other hand 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
I noticed that too, Brian doesn't seem to have bonded with Blake as much as Arthur has. Surely Brian is at home more as he does less work than Arthur!
I suspect Arthur is the bio dad, could it be that Brian feels left out because of that?

I noticed that too, Brian doesn't seem to have bonded with Blake as much as Arthur has. Surely Brian is at home more as he does less work than Arthur!
I suspect Arthur is the bio dad, could it be that Brian feels left out because of that?
Brian misses his sleep,he classes a 6am wake up as middle of the night when most of us are getting up around that time to get everything ready for the kids before a school run and a days work.. best of luck to him because there are many no sleep nights as they grow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.