Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was worse than that looked like he was wearing pyjama bottoms😂
I just saw it on his insta page. Jaysis it's cat malojen!!! And that pained sex look on his face...omg🫣 I'm dying of embarrassment for him!

There is probably a small budget for their clothes but all that shite jewellery is his own and he of course has some horrendous jackets to contribute. All that styling and hair and make up and annoying Skin Nerd and it looks like he got ready in the dark.

Pare it back Orthur, simple suit, major haircut, ditch the Alexis Carrington necklaces, I bet you’d look great.
Alexis Carrington 🤣🤣🤣 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So, not only is our licence fee paying for the shite programme but it's paying Jennifer Rock to give Arthur facials every weekend. F right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this mean wardrobe items are not supplied to judges on DWTS? They have to bring their own?
I'm sure he mentioned recently that he was going shopping with the DWTS stylist to buy his clothes for the show. They obviously didn't find anything 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why is Brian commenting saying what’s Arthur wearing tonight, oh a pink jacket.
is he trying to pretend like Arthur is dressed by the producers and didnt just grab the jacket out of their wardrobe!?

• Haha
Chuckled at Brian's stories all weekend, he's absolutely raging he to mind his own child , I wanted to reply and say welcome to the 4 month sleep regression ENJOY! There will be endless whinging now because orthor has to work and Tati is gone home and brian has to do the parenting. Wonder how long it will last before another family member moves in.

Reactions: 7
Added in the fact that he can't drive so is stuck at home or within walking distance until Arthur gets home.
Can't see him on a bus. Maybe Pippa might pop round and take him to Tesco for a few hrs change of scene 🤣

• Haha
Aoife is still living with them and sure he is gone today for the podcast and the 6 o'clock show so blake will be left with aoife again

Reactions: 3
And Arthur on the today show. I presume that's a link from Dublin and he's not going all the way to Cork to discuss last nights show! Why so much coverage of a show that's going to be cancelled next year?

Reactions: 2
Yes he's on the 6o'clock show this eve🥱.
What did Orthur "reveal" that he's never revealed before on Jennifer Zamperelli's show? Do I even care?
DWTS is really all sewn up isn't it? Jennifer is the presenter, Orthur's on her show. Carl and Doireann work on the same radio show. Both Orthur and Brian are working on DWTS! No doubt there are other connections too. As someone said above why all the exposure and advertising of a show that's ending? I personally will NEVER understand why it needs a podcast of its own🤔🤯

What did Orthur "reveal" that he's never revealed before on Jennifer Zamperelli's show? Do I even care?
DWTS is really all sewn up isn't it? Jennifer is the presenter, Orthur's on her show. Carl and Doireann work on the same radio show. Both Orthur and Brian are working on DWTS! No doubt there are other connections too. As someone said above why all the exposure and advertising of a show that's ending? I personally will NEVER understand why it needs a podcast of its own🤔🤯
I wonder what it's 5 listeners think😂

• Haha
He said he danced and "gyrated" with Kate Middleton in a London club, it was during one of her break ups with William back in the day

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.