Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added in the fact that he can't drive so is stuck at home or within walking distance until Arthur gets home.
Can't see him on a bus. Maybe Pippa might pop round and take him to Tesco for a few hrs change of scene 🤣
My husband was getting off the bus in Straffan over Christmas and seen Brian, Arthur and the bub getting on heading into DUB. So it's not beneath them to get it.

Reactions: 2
Ya wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry be the Lord God if he was chocolate he would ate himself
Jesus Christ the hair is just shocking!

Why is Arthur wearing a manky potato sack today?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Unfortunately Orthur can’t filter live tv. It’s that hair that’s the main problem. It’s too unruly, they must have a nightmare with it for the live show. Bet he thinks we’re all wondering what he’s goin to wear next week. He’s soooo flamboyant (not).
And what’s with him trying (and failing) to slide across the floor to the desk. It’s mortifying. I’d say Loraine and Brian Redmond can’t stand.

Wonder if Brian has any ‘guest presenting’ gigs coming up. Pmsl.

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching DWTS after Julian left. Arthur is forcing what Julian had naturally from the clips I have seen.

I stopped watching DWTS after Julian left. Arthur is forcing what Julian had naturally from the clips I have seen.
Yeah I miss Julian. I feel the production team were trying to replicate Julian with Orthur but it's not working.

Last edited:
He should definitely stop the slide across the floor. Twice now he's tripped and he looks ridiculous. That and nearly knocking over the lamp on ep 1. I don't dislike him but he doesn't have the expertise of the other two and it shows.

Why arfur did you put up a video of the cemetery where Brian’s mam is buried, is nothing sacred

while he didn’t put up just Rosie’s specifically he put up other people’s grave and they might not like it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I would be fuming if he did that to a family grave. In my mind you treat a grave like a person.

Reactions: 5
Pretty pathetic to take your phone out at a graveyard. It just proves that nothing is more sacred or more important than documenting for social media.

Reactions: 5
Definitely think RTÉ will give the 2 lads a gig…similar to the Daniel and Majella stuff. They could do spa trails around ire???

• Sad
Does anyone remember years ago when Brian never showed Arthur on his account and Arthur had no social media of anything. You’d get the odd glimpse of the back of his head driving or something like that, and now look at him! I think they are so unsuited as a couple. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see them going the distance. I know we don’t see everything but they just seem to bring out bad sides to each other with Brian especially always on the take. You never see a tender moment between them at all.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember years ago when Brian never showed Arthur on his account and Arthur had no social media of anything. You’d get the odd glimpse of the back of his head driving or something like that, and now look at him! I think they are so unsuited as a couple. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t see them going the distance. I know we don’t see everything but they just seem to bring out bad sides to each other with Brian especially always on the take. You never see a tender moment between them at all.
I think Arthur for all his faults seems like a nicer person than Brian. Brian strikes me as very materialistic, greedy and selfish and I think he will drive the end of the relationship.

Reactions: 15
Ah here...can Aoife not drive either?! Have they any basic life skills at all? Talk about a lack of independence.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.