Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian doesn't even appear to have acknowledged her departure. Considering he lives on Instagram. He's really turned into an unlikeable git.
He doesn’t acknowledge her period. Not even her being sick. Not even a thank you for all her help the last three months. He’s desperate nobody who is greedy, selfish and has no talent whatsoever. Go have a shower Brian. God knows most of the time you look like you need one. They don’t act like a couple at all. Very strange.

Reactions: 8
Saturday morning lie ins are over.. yesh cause Tati is gone home. Still no acknowledgement of the help she gave them

Reactions: 12
9.30 is a lie in!! I’d to drag mine out of bed for school this week and of course youngest up since six it being a Saturday 🤣

Reactions: 6
9.30 is a lie in!! I’d to drag mine out of bed for school this week and of course youngest up since six it being a Saturday 🤣
my youngest slept last night for the first time in days. When she came into me this morning at 8.30 I was delighted. 9.30 would be a treat, Blake seems happy out just chilling beside them while they rest.

Reactions: 4
His exaggeration of words, that hair that looks like he’s been dragged through a hedge and the smart ass attitude- thinks he’s bleeping hilarious… you’re a nobody Brian END OFF

Reactions: 7
It goes to show how much Tati did. He's so ungrateful, if the shoe was on the other foot and his mother help out would he be such an ungrateful spoilt bratt! 🙄 he has no manners !

Saturday morning lie ins are over.. yesh cause Tati is gone home. Still no acknowledgement of the help she gave them
Which is so strange considering how much he shares "regording" everything else. Tati is a saint really. This lie in grumbling makes me realise that as you say, it was Tati and Aoife who picked up all the slack while his life really hasn't changed. At least Arthur has a good work ethic and he's had a tough week really with his mum's health scare and her leaving. No chance Brian would take Blake and leave Arthur to have a rest this morning eh?! Of course not!!

Reactions: 7
It broke my heart to see an elderly lady being paraded by Arthur online when she probably had no idea of what he was doing. What boiled my piss was when she was sick, distressed and in pain on a hospital trolley and he still put up pics🤬🤬
And after her staying 2 months, minding her granddaughter and waiting on a house of lazy slobs, I’d say she did kart wheels onto the aeroplane! 😂
Imagine having to look at Brian every day. Married to your son and has clearly no interest in you being there. Brian clearly showed he has no time for Tati and Arthur would need to have a word. Not acknowledging her is the worst thing. The the carry on of him. Never mind the self indulgent behaviour, but his apathy towards the woman who clearly isn't in the best of health and is frail.
The only beautiful thing out of all of this is how Arthur adores his mother and how adored
the baby was by her. 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It broke my heart to see an elderly lady being paraded by Arthur online when she probably had no idea of what he was doing. What boiled my piss was when she was sick, distressed and in pain on a hospital trolley and he still put up pics🤬🤬
And after her staying 2 months, minding her granddaughter and waiting on a house of lazy slobs, I’d say she did kart wheels onto the aeroplane! 😂
Imagine having to look at Brian every day. Married to your son and has clearly no interest in you being there. Brian clearly showed he has no time for Tati and Arthur would need to have a word. Not acknowledging her is the worst thing. The the carry on of him. Never mind the self indulgent behaviour, but his apathy towards the woman who clearly isn't in the best of health and is frail.
The only beautiful thing out of all of this is how Arthur adores his mother and how adored
the baby was by her. 💖💖
Also, just saying but usually your body shows you when you are exhausted and overworked, seems very much like Tati took on a lot of extra work and her body had a reaction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would reckon he is thinking how he would love to (obviously) have had his mother helping out and will probably state same that his heart is broken she would never be able to meet Blake and by acknowledging the fab work and care by Tati it would just be too "painful". Make it about himself again.

Reactions: 1
I don't watch them every day, I don't follow them but I got a shock to see both of them with Blake in the kitchen. It is aaages since I've seen it. Normal Saturday morning family life with no carers and enablers doing everything for them!!

Reactions: 1
I would reckon he is thinking how he would love to (obviously) have had his mother helping out and will probably state same that his heart is broken she would never be able to meet Blake and by acknowledging the fab work and care by Tati it would just be too "painful". Make it about himself again.
But Tati still deserve respect and acknowledge of ALL she did for HIS daughter.

He acknowledged it this morning he said since Tati is gone he has to make the coffee again. twit.

She was there for 2 months so any decent person would carry on as normal and let her help more a day a week, sounds like he treated her as a nanny for all of them

Reactions: 3
I bet Aoife moved into Tati’s room five seconds after she left.. it’ll be interesting to see if the idiot from Kildare goes to France with Arthur and Blake in March. Knowing him he’ll head to NY shopping! He never accompanies Arthur to see his family.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.