Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor woman, that time in hospital was probably the respite she needed away from that pair. I hope she has a well deserved break back home and doesn’t book her tickets back too soon, Arthur and Brian need a reality check

Reactions: 7
We just don't know really though. Brian is obviously an absolute dose on Instagram but a lot of inlaw relationships are hard. My own mil would have been described as a saint by most but she was really good at hiding her real self around non family. Not for a second saying Tati is the same, just that we can't know their relationship. They definitely don't seem to like each other for whatever reason.

Reactions: 2
Whatever happened with Brian and Narinda from Big Brother? Weren't they joined at the hip for so long? She was his Pippa for a long time.

Reactions: 3
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thats an interesting read. She was uninvited to a Vegas trip by Brian and the bullies. I remember he went to Vegas for one birthday, with Pippa. I wonder is that the one she's referring to. She said he found new friends and ditched her. I can imagine him doing this. Found someone newer, maybe richer with a higher profile and jumped ship.

Reactions: 6
48FB49E0-AF5D-469E-93D3-E94A110AB324.png
So wait this is Brian? I actually can’t get over much work he’s had done ( even taking into consideration he was much younger here). I can only see the vaguest similarity

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He was lovely looking in big brother and after it. I know we all change with age but he has ruined his face. He had a very likeable soft face and it’s now a bloated and puffed up clammy mess

Reactions: 7
He looks like such a creep now. Like one of the real housewives that's bloated from filler and booze.

Reactions: 1
State of Orthur on dwts. Outfits getting worse. Trying to be out there with the fashion choices but it’s embarrassing.
Does anyone else hate the way Brian says ‘id’ instead of ‘it’.
As per above, he definitely was told to uninvite Narinder from that Vegas trip. What a nasty thing to do to her.

Reactions: 5
Does this mean wardrobe items are not supplied to judges on DWTS? They have to bring their own?

Reactions: 2
I think it depends. I know Sinead Kennedy provides a lot of her own for The Today Show, although she does rewear stuff from her Winning Streak days.

Reactions: 1
There is probably a small budget for their clothes but all that shite jewellery is his own and he of course has some horrendous jackets to contribute. All that styling and hair and make up and annoying Skin Nerd and it looks like he got ready in the dark.

Pare it back Orthur, simple suit, major haircut, ditch the Alexis Carrington necklaces, I bet you’d look great.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.