Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brian looks absolutely terrible. Is he trying to be transparent re his post? I do hope no one did make those particular comments regarding Blake though, that is just downright evil.

Random comment alert but I LOVE arthur’s teeth! it’s so nice to see real teeth (i think, but feel free to burst my bubble) on someone!

Reactions: 8
Brian was obviously shaken by those posts last week. I remember him kissing Blake in one story a few hrs after it and he looked really down. It must be hard for him to realise at 44 there isn't much work for a skill less Z lister in Ireland. I'm guessing Blake will take centre stage from now on because besides facials there isn't much else going on.

Reactions: 2
Would arthur ever do something with his hair. He’s constantly pulling at it and foxing it so is obviously conscious of it🙄

Reactions: 5
I promise I would do 70% less bitching about these two if Arthur would cut his hair 😀 Drives me nuts that he plays and pulls this birds nest as if it’s his best feature! Literally the opposite applies Arthur! Stop playing and twirling your hair like you’re a little girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hair doesn't bother me too much because he has said before that he twirls it for comfort when he's stressed or anxious. He mentioned it on the late late, something to do with his childhood and having to leave his home country but can't remember exactly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The hair doesn't bother me too much because he has said before that he twirls it for comfort when he's stressed or anxious. He mentioned it on the late late, something to do with his childhood and having to leave his home country but can't remember exactly.
I’ve a terrible habit of repeatedly messing with one piece of hair above my ear when I’m talking to people

Reactions: 1
I think he's quite attractive in a random sense... bar the fecking hair
He was significantly better looking with short hair and to be very honest he could do with losing at least 1-2 stone for his health and also his bloody job! He would want to cop the F on with the tit food and quantity of food he eats

No one deserves that if it is true. But Brian does not declare any adds gifted products or free stays he thinks he is above it all . Also I think it is very unfair on their new baby that for the whole month of December she was dumped most weekends while he went out on the piss Nd during the week whole he had his beauty treatments done . From what he has shown on his Instagram he has not made much of an effort for Arthur's mother either
He hasn’t mentioned Maria since her illness. He never acknowledges her. He comes across as so ungrateful and entitled though I’m not quite sure what he has to be entitled about. I haven’t seen the incest comments etc but that’s way out of line. When you open your entire life to the public for money then you’re gonna attract the freaks. Arthur if you’re reading this cut your damn hair. You’ll look 10 years younger! He’s gonna miss his mama so much. They have a lovely relationship.

Reactions: 5
Just saw Tatia in the loos in Dublin airport. Haven't watched A's stories yet but assume he had the phone shoved in her face while saying goodbye

Reactions: 6
Just saw Tatia in the loos in Dublin airport. Haven't watched A's stories yet but assume he had the phone shoved in her face while saying goodbye
Yep!!!
And a pic of himself bawling his bulbs out, which I find so strange but I guess when you live your life through insta it's normal enough for him!

Reactions: 4
U would assume right😂 Have to say I do feel for him this morning though with her heading home.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.