Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know how Alan Clancy had found himself lumped in with that lot...he seems quite private but then again they all move in same circles.

Is Mike Ormond Legos brother, the guard?
Yes he’s a Garda in tallaght
Lovely guy I live very close to him, meet him out walking his little dog most days

Reactions: 1
Arfur gives me creepy man vibes. I don’t think I know anyone who loves themselves that much, it’s embarrassing. Can they not just enjoy the wedding without the phones. Arfur doing his usual and uploading a million pics/videos at the end of the night.

Reactions: 6
Then shouting into the baby’s (and granny’s) face first thing in the morning.
I wonder will the ladies get a break today before they clock back on to babysit for the big New Year’s Eve bash?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No need to be invited to that wedding, we've seen every minute of it on Arthur's stories.
It looked like a great day/night.
Bride was beautiful, groom looks like her dad, he must be a lot older than her.
Lots of blonde clones there, lots of competition I'd say.
Is that the only song Brian Ormond know, last time he was singing at something he sang that too.
Date night Arthur? Now many date nights can parents of a young baby have 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No need to be invited to that wedding, we've seen every minute of it on Arthur's stories.
It looked like a great day/night.
Bride was beautiful, groom looks like her dad, he must be a lot older than her.
Lots of blonde clones there, lots of competition I'd say.
Is that the only song Brian Ormond know, last time he was singing at something he sang that too.
Date night Arthur? Now many date nights can parents of a young baby have 🤷‍♀️
Everyone knows that new parents needs at least 3 date nights a week!

Brian looks like death this morning! He could try Dry January
I think he's a bit too fond of the drink

Reactions: 7
Can they seriously not do their makeup any day at all even for a day 2....would you be arsed.

Reactions: 4
Someone needs to teach Brian how to throw on a bit of foundation and concealer. It's getting ridiculous now. Lovely wedding but I watched the whole thing half asleep wondering why the bride was walking into the room and cutting the cake with her dad. Only clicked when they kissed on the dance floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure did we expect that he wouldn’t, sure it’s a day two party
Yeah, you're right of course, but I can't ever wrap my head around why he wears so much make up in the first place 🤷‍♀️. I get it for photo shoots etc. Orthur looks so natural (hair and antics aside) beside him.

Reactions: 1
Easy knowing he is rich 🙈😂 and they shouldn’t even be discussed online only for all the “celebs” showing them. Her walking back down the aisle to every single person with the phone out

Seen Brian on Pippa’s stories this morning/afternoon - my god he literally cannot move his face, it’s frozen. He needs to lay off the tweakments for 2023.

Reactions: 2
In fairness, I wouldn't wouldn't there's much of an age gap. Id day he's not more than 45 tbh

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.