Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez 100%. If he was drunk and something happened would we have the wherewithal to get her to hospital?
Well he certainly wouldn’t be able to get her there in a hurry anyway because he isn’t capable of drivinf

Reactions: 2
Parenting is not easy and standards and outcomes are very much associated with finances and support. I used the telly as a babysitter, drank a glass of wine when I probably should have washed the floors . so what if Brian enjoys a Sunday afternoon glass of champagne…

Reactions: 6
Parenting is not easy and standards and outcomes are very much associated with finances and support. I used the telly as a babysitter, drank a glass of wine when I probably should have washed the floors . so what if Brian enjoys a Sunday afternoon glass of champagne…
Problem with BDG is its more than a Sunday and it's more than a glass of champagne. His life really hasn't changed since Blake came along. Actually it did I'd say for about a month or six weeks then he was back to manicures , pedicures, freebie treatments, he's going on hols, nights out and plenty of alcohol. Absolutely no probs with parents having a night out and having time for themselves but he takes the biscuit

Reactions: 7
His outfit reminds me of a quality street wrapper😂
Every week it’s like I can smell the outfits through the TV. How can he cope under those lights in the thick black polonecks? He must be absolutely drenched in sweat. And I do like him, I just wish he’d fix his hair and wear cooler clothes and capitalise on his natural, less plastic than Brian looks.

Reactions: 6
Someone posted on his post they thought the make was off and didn’t look like him 😂

his outfits aren’t flattering and it is nothing to do with the size and being too tight, I don’t think they are flattering even if size was right

Reactions: 5
Why does he persist in wearing polo necks or tops with big costume jewellery pieces that go right up to his chin and then all the hair that he’s constantly at? When I see him I think overheated and sweaty😳 And for the love of god, why oh why does he always have to shout?

Reactions: 3
Someone posted on his post they thought the make was off and didn’t look like him 😂

his outfits aren’t flattering and it is nothing to do with the size and being too tight, I don’t think they are flattering even if size was right
Last nights in particular looked really poorly made.

Why does he persist in wearing polo necks or tops with big costume jewellery pieces that go right up to his chin and then all the hair that he’s constantly at? When I see him I think overheated and sweaty😳 And for the love of god, why oh why does he always have to shout?
He doesn't know much about dancing and is trying to ape Bruno Tonioli. He should be a CONTESTANT not a JUDGE.

Reactions: 4
Just twigged who orfur reminded me of last night. Gary Oldman when he played Dracula 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He doesn't know much about dancing and is trying to ape Bruno Tonioli. He should be a CONTESTANT not a JUDGE.
Wasnt he a choregrapher & also a backing dancer for Beyonce , pink , pussycat dolls ect ..
so he does have a dancing background.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.