Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brian was obviously shaken by those posts last week. I remember him kissing Blake in one story a few hrs after it and he looked really down. It must be hard for him to realise at 44 there isn't much work for a skill less Z lister in Ireland. I'm guessing Blake will take centre stage from now on because besides facials there isn't much else going on.

Reactions: 2

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Jeez looking at them two I must be a bad mom got my daughter a whole one toy for her first Xmas coz she was only five months old. She seems a well adjustedteen 17 years later so hopefully I didn't traumatise her too much🙄😂
Agree. My son was 4 months old on his first Christmas and I only bought him a few little things, rattles and a cuddly toy etc. No toys. The following year I considered it his first "proper" Christmas as he was old enough to understand (kind of) He's 23 now.

Skinner

VIP Member
I'd say Aoife the babysitter is staying at home with her. tatia is going to the studio, he bought her a new dress for the occasion and she goes home soon.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She needs out of that house if she's not already..she's becoming Brian, she has the lips blown up now too and the spray tan that looks like dirt,she's a gorgeous looking girl without all that crap,when she was carrying Blake she looked stunning.
There’s some gorgeous photos of her on her grid. I hope she doesn’t get carried away with the lips & whatever else her brother ropes her into.
She seems to be a real home bird & losing their mam so suddenly won’t have helped.
I’m not sure how long she lived in London before moving home.

The cheap flights are usually the early or late ones…I doubt they spend money on anything/anyone other than themselves. I always get the impression they are either mean or they don’t actually have good incomes so save all the money for Keeping Up with The Ormonds!
Some flights are only once a day I went to Germany in November both our flights were at stupid o clock!!

focusdochas

VIP Member
I was learning and know the basics but a mix of anxiety and dizziness has put an indefinite pause on it, my dad still insures me on his car in case I am put on a miracle medication that will mean I can drive again. Saying that I live on a very regular bus route that I have no problem using and a mile walk from the main town centre. I’m not really dependent on anyone else.

happyout2000

VIP Member
Wow they got blessed with Blake and her sleep so went to bed at 10.30 last night and Woke after 6 this Morning and back to sleep until after 10 they need to get some more uptime I think as she sleeps a lot

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Not saying it’s anyone in particular but there are certain topics that send the place into meltdown if comparisons and how to ‘parent’ start
1) boob or bottle
2) weaning
And if it’s graces thread steps a day and now pace 😂
Dont mention peppers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
He probably only had his sleep disrupted for a few mins until she calmed down & then fell straight back asleep. That man looks permanently wrecked & his lifestyle is crap.
I’m guessing he was just waking when he came on camera today, Arthur already up with Blake by the sounds of it so he’s lucky really.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I don't watch DWTS but caught a bit last night. Arthur's rings - I can't really put my finger on it but he always looks dirty (not in a good way!). I feel like it's the rings, maybe the hair and possibly the eclectic "deralicte" (ala zoolander) style. Anyway the hair up last night was lovely and he looked really fresh faced. (& why wouldn't he when we're paying for DWTS facials🙄).