Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Brian for telling us what day it is: are you sure it’s Thursday now, definitely sure?
Also feel free to brush your hair and get out of your pyjamas before coming on to tell us what day it is.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
omg every day this happpppyyyy and then looking to the sky to try figure out what day it is and then continuing to pretend you dont know what day it is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Grates on me like nails to a chalk board

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He looks like he needs a good wash! And maybe he could use that gifted hair dryer on himself that he posts as an #AD

Reactions: 3
Brian really needs to learn how to drive. It’s desperate that Arthur has to wait around with Blake while Brian attends meetings.

Reactions: 9
omg every day this happpppyyyy and then looking to the sky to try figure out what day it is and then continuing to pretend you dont know what day it is :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Grates on me like nails to a chalk board
It literally tells you what day it is on your phone!!!
I don't know why he does it, is he trying to feign exhaustion from being up all night feeding his child!??

---

And I can't with the feeding/sleeping updates everyday. Who the duck cares!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brian really needs to learn how to drive. It’s desperate that Arthur has to wait around with Blake while Brian attends meetings.
Also once Blake is on the move she won't be happy to be waiting around in a confined space for hours

Reactions: 5
He could be doing exactly this at the moment, taking lessons, giving it another go. It’s pure laziness with him, not a nervousness issue. Orthur gets on my nerves with his pulling and preening and bullshit BUT he is good natured and doesn’t complain about being the ferryman for Brian. Might start to get a bit grating though. 6 o’clock show must have sent a taxi for him when he was ‘guest presenting’ 🙄
Tagging that store again yesterday, does that mean the new baby seat they picked up was also free?

Jees I haven’t a clue what day it is guys, has Brian come on yet to tell us?

• Haha
It literally tells you what day it is on your phone!!!
I don't know why he does it, is he trying to feign exhaustion from being up all night feeding his child!??

---

And I can't with the feeding/sleeping updates everyday. Who the duck cares!!!?
People on Instagram are far too busy and important to know what day it is.

And yeah the updates. Blake is doing what all babies do. FFS

Reactions: 3
Wow they got blessed with Blake and her sleep so went to bed at 10.30 last night and Woke after 6 this Morning and back to sleep until after 10 they need to get some more uptime I think as she sleeps a lot

Reactions: 2
Ten years into parenthood here and I would have a face like a chewed wasp if I hadn't had someone else to share the big shop, the activity drops, the party drops and the school drops. Yes, you can go lots of places with public transport if you're living in the right place but one person doing it all as the taxi would absolutely drive you mad. I'd have no time for it with a grown man/woman.

Ten years into parenthood here and I would have a face like a chewed wasp if I hadn't had someone else to share the big shop, the activity drops, the party drops and the school drops. Yes, you can go lots of places with public transport if you're living in the right place but one person doing it all as the taxi would absolutely drive you mad. I'd have no time for it with a grown man/woman.
Yep I agree.
He needs to learn how to drive. What if God forbid the baby needed to go to hospital in the middle of the night and Arthur was away?

Reactions: 4
I wonder did aoife move out after the documentary was finished the other day

Orthur spend all day in those pyjamas and slept in them again last night. Nice.
You never see either of them taking exercise or looking after their health and the food is always fried, cheesy and full of saturated fat. There’s no excuse “oh I have a baby, I don’t have time”. They could be getting out for brisk walks with the child and doing a bit of resistance training in the livingroom. It’s not like either of them have real jobs. The 2 of them are just lazy and slobby. 🙄

Reactions: 4
So Brian went for laser hair removal, arfur gone to work. Wonder is Aoife on babysitting duties? She's been quite quiet on her stories this week hope she's alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.