Brian Dowling #5 Swollen lips, non stop trips, Aoife seems to be joined to their hips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying this is a rave thread or anything but I think some of the criticism of Brian is a bit harsh. Almost like cos people can obviously see he's not the bio dad they are picking holes in Brian's relationship with Blake.

Reactions: 6
I am of the opinion it doesn’t matter who the bio dad is it’s clear as day he does very little with the child as there’s a very weak bond. I get more interaction from my baby cousin who I see once a month.

Reactions: 8
I don't have Rte so don't watch DWTS but I take it from lack of posts Arfur is not bet into some stupid outfit tonight😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brian's champagne glasses look filthy, though he'd drink it off a scabby leg.
I said it last week and will say it again, why is my licence fee going to pay for Arthurs weekly facials with Jennifer Rock, as if paying for the show isn't bad enough.
I actually don't think they are dirty, I think they have just taken them out of the freezer.
Not in defence of his clear lies for not drinking since the 2nd of Jan though.

As if Arthur and Brian need more tit plopped on their faces 🙄

She seems to have alot of arthur features
They did the egg procedure in Portugal so assume the mother is Portuguese. Mix that with Arthur and you get a beautiful baby!

Brian is an entitled selfish prat but he is very attentive to Blake and is clearly besotted as is Arthur. They’re doing well as parents and how could they not she’s just adorable! I like Arthur. He’s quite genuine unlike his husband. CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR ARTHUR!!

They did the egg procedure in Portugal so assume the donor is Portuguese. Mix that with Arthur and you get a beautiful baby!

Brian is an entitled selfish prat but he is very attentive to Blake and is clearly besotted as is Arthur. They’re doing well as parents and how could they not she’s just adorable! I like Arthur. He’s quite genuine unlike his husband. CUT YOUR DAMN HAIR ARTHUR!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not saying this is a rave thread or anything but I think some of the criticism of Brian is a bit harsh. Almost like cos people can obviously see he's not the bio dad they are picking holes in Brian's relationship with Blake.
It makes no difference who the bio dad is but they put their story out there so have to expect speculation,they should never have said what way their process was,my brother's and his husband's was a completely different process with their surrogate, every surrogacy journey is different..now in saying that, Brian has had his face pulled and stretched in every direction so nobody knows what he really looks like to compare his daughter to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually don't think they are dirty, I think they have just taken them out of the freezer.
Not in defence of his clear lies for not drinking since the 2nd of Jan though.

As if Arthur and Brian need more tit plopped on their faces 🙄
I know, no way has he not drank since 2 January

When the judges were being interviewed by Doireann uopstais and were just sitting on those boxes, Arthur seemed so uncomdortasble. Kept tugging at the ends of the jacket every time he moved.

I don't watch DWTS but caught a bit last night. Arthur's rings - I can't really put my finger on it but he always looks dirty (not in a good way!). I feel like it's the rings, maybe the hair and possibly the eclectic "deralicte" (ala zoolander) style. Anyway the hair up last night was lovely and he looked really fresh faced. (& why wouldn't he when we're paying for DWTS facials🙄).

Reactions: 2
When the judges were being interviewed by Doireann uopstais and were just sitting on those boxes, Arthur seemed so uncomdortasble. Kept tugging at the ends of the jacket every time he moved.
That’s what happens when you are delusional and put a size 10 jacked on a size 16 body…it just doesn’t fit!

Reactions: 7
I still don't think Arthur has any real technical knowledge though and it bugs me that he is always the nice one. I shouted shut up a few times last night at his Jadore nonsense. Besides being a backing dancer what knowledge does he have of ballroom dancing. Maybe it doesn't matter. I feel they all really only care what Brian Redmond is going to say anyway.

Reactions: 12
Did I miss him sliding across the floor last night? Or am I right in saying they cut that out and were just seated for the introductions? He probably did face plant the table in rehearsals.
Another shite outfit from Orthur, how come he has copious amounts of grooming and Redmond still looks better than him every week lol.
The hair up was definitely better but I bet he missed twirling it, probably pulled at the jacket extra instead. His judges comments are really substandard, jadore, lezdodis, c’est magnifique, so much energy…blah blah blah.
Giving a 6 to Sue for NOT dancing, that surely makes him a laughing stock…how does he justify that?

I liked Orthurs hair up too. and also calling BS on Brian not drinking for 3 weeks lol

For anyone who is commenting on the egg donation and being interested on finding out how people deal with it in years to come, there's a podcast "The immaculate deception" and its stories from children who are now adults and they were conceived through egg or sperm donation and its actually a real eye opener.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.