Brian Dowling #2 Brian, Orthur & baby make three. How much stuff can we blag for free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes so desperate. Pretending P W
She was quick enough to distance herself from that story!!!
Nice try BDG!
He is so desperate trying 2 do abit of name call 2 get abit of attention. Prob part of th deal 2 get a free room. I've noticed alot of hotels don't need 2 give away free stays 4 these z list influencers any more. Makes me wonder why tis hotel still feels it has 2 obviously getting th business if they ave free rooms 4 non paying guests.🤔

Reactions: 2
The pose of the pair of them in Arfurs story. Ah man they seriously need to cop on🤣

Reactions: 1
Brian on the booze again. Like all expectant parents
I haven’t check out his stories in a couple of months, and before I knew before I clicked in that there would be some story of him with a drink in his hand. I don’t follow them regularly but anytime I do, he seems to be on the drink? I could be wrong now as I can’t bare to look at his stories frequently

Reactions: 3
I haven’t check out his stories in a couple of months, and before I knew before I clicked in that there would be some story of him with a drink in his hand. I don’t follow them regularly but anytime I do, he seems to be on the drink? I could be wrong now as I can’t bare to look at his stories frequently
Eh, you would be correct in your assumption 🥂

Reactions: 2
Absolutely its something i take huge issue with. I have had a number of losses - not saying im unique as unfortunately everyone has. But these bottom of the barrel so called bloggers marketing grief and targeting the most vulnerable. Kathie Stritch is running these retreats yet has absolutely no background in counselling or psychotherapy. I know support groups are great but that takes the biscuit. Alot will greedily follow suit. Maeve from love cherish has started some form of podcast now as well. Leave bereavement support to the professionals and stop preying on people's fragility and vulnerability. Its disgusting
Yes I 100% agree. It's as if the only pre requisite is to have experienced grief yourself which everyone has unfortunately. I find this really unnerving and it's taking advantage of grieving eople when they are at they are at their most vulnerable. If everyone who lost someone in their life decided to start doing grief retreats etc where would it end up

Reactions: 1
Why do they keep calling Cork, Cork City? It’s a bit bloody annoying. Do they call it Dublin City all the time? Really want to know if this was a gifted stay and if so why they haven’t declared it! 😡

The state of him in his black knickers. He honestly thinks the country adores him.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He is absolutely disgusting to video that vile underpants shot. It actually seemed like he had to hold back from touching himself. Would his Mum like to see that? He honestly believes he’s God gift to us all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
How can he eat so much food.
Its gluttony.
He eats as much as Brian drinks.

Reactions: 5
How are they going to manage to stay home and not see a hotel for a few weeks once the baby arrives.... because I reckon they'll only be able to survive a few weeks before its "we need a break".

Reactions: 4
I actually looked into reporting that black knickers reel🤣. I'm not a prude but I just cannot stand the state of him in those mirror photos anymore. He's getting worse and worse and can't pass a mirror without recording himself. It's absolutely mental!!! Imagine if anyone in your family did that and posted it constantly 🤣🙈🤯.
Anyway, I couldn't find the correct heading for reporting it.. .it's not quite nudity or sexual activity......but getting close!!🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Orthur says hotel breakfast is the best but he doesn't know why...... I know why. It's probably because it's free🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Orthur digging in again to a huge breakfast. Nothing noted as gifted.
Also the two of them couldn’t just allow Aoife to go off to the spa yesterday for some time to herself, they had to tag along for the freebies and stupid tik tok. We see the tik tok unfortunately but can you imagine how many time he practices his stupid arm moves before it’s ready. Brian and his pillow lips mite be able to put up with it but I don’t know how she does.

Round up. Aoife ordered Orthur's breakfast just the way he likes. She's cranky as duck this morning. Brian still asking everyone to sum up everything in one word. Cork was fabulous. They all seem utterly sick of the sight of each other at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does orthur always have his chin pointing up to the sky? Is this considered a sexy pose. I never see any chemistry between himself and Brian. If anything I'd say they are in competition as to who is more popular

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.