Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child will think everything is about her. A new cake supplier, the old one must have refused, she needs to make a profit after all.

Reactions: 9
I like Donal he has stayed true to himself and hasn’t sold his kids privacy
You see them every now and then on his page but not too much unlike those other clowns
disagree. He doesn’t use them a lot but they ar eon his page a lot and deffo recognisable when out and about. I see them all the time and very obvious who they are.
---
Ohh looks like 2210 didn’t do that cake. That’s interesting. Didn’t she do all the others?

Reactions: 2
Noticed the usual 2210 Patisserie didn't do the cake too.. & maybe I have this wrong but doesn't look like she did the last birthday cake for pippa either

Reactions: 4
Embarrassed for them. Pips and Simon no more wanted to be there and it's all so forced. Dressed in white🙄..get your priorities in order lads. If you're happy and content you don't need that crap.

Reactions: 11
No Brian O and the kids. Brian’s dad never seems to go to these things and Arthur’s mother is missing. Strange affair. Don’t get the white theme at all. Notions.
also think it’s a girl as cake had little pink nose and a white one on the other one. Nothing with blue on 🤔

Reactions: 5
Is skinny filter actually a thing? Or is it reference to angles etc? Asking for research purposes obvs 🤠
It's definitely a thing, and Arthur is very fond of it. Any time he's on his own insta he's filtered to look skinnier, from what Ive seen.
A reminder of what he looks like without filters, from last month 🤣 Definitely bigger than what he presents on his insta.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Love that donal didn’t wear white
He was wearing white shorts
---
No Brian O and the kids. Brian’s dad never seems to go to these things and Arthur’s mother is missing. Strange affair. Don’t get the white theme at all. Notions.
also think it’s a girl as cake had little pink nose and a white one on the other one. Nothing with blue on 🤔
I actually thought I spotted Brian’s dad in the mirror when they were singing happy birthday to Simon but then the person leaned forward a little & I realised it was Aoife 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think it was more Arthur than Brian who wants a second baby? I just don’t feel the want from him at all… they are a weird pair. It’s like they are determined to keep adding to their family yet give up nothing (yet not have / own any of the basics - house, furniture!)

It’s all fun and photoshoots until it goes tits up and you have two small children depending on you and you have nothing! Unless, they are actually sitting on arse loads of savings - possibly?

E.g. Trinny Woodall - must be a multimillionaire by now, but rents after she moved out of Charles Saatchi’s house.
If they had a lot of savings they could afford furniture and it would always belong to them so not a waste. I can’t see them having a lot of savings as they dipped in a lot for the rent on that other house as they weren’t working during the pandemic. Also €5 k a month rent is extortionate. I mean you want huge salaries to pay that. Then food, living expenses, car, 2 babies!! Holidays Etc. Etc
---
That seems to be her life with these 2. Always in the background literally and metaphorically!
---
I can't get over how well Arthur looks!!
I will, of course, see myself out now.....
He should totally go for super short hair. It would be far more flattering and easy to keep. Maybe as the two babies get more demanding he will relent.
---
See how miserable that poor child is with Pipsy and the other lad? She’s not used to them while they wheel her out for content. Just like her 2 stupid dads. 🙄
She actually does NOT like Simon. Before she was sitting on his lap or he was holding her and she was almost in tears. I think he horrible looking. Real weirdo.
---
Why did Aoife not cut the cake with them. Did they make the baby themselves. ? They go overboard about how great she is and then exclude her for these type of things. Photoshoots etc. It’s all about them having a new baby but Aoife does not cut the cake ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Possible name keeping with B is Brook/Brooke?

Either way they are dragging the arse out of this AGAIN, another cash cow for them.

Reactions: 13
See how miserable that poor child is with Pipsy and the other lad? She’s not used to them while they wheel her out for content. Just like her 2 stupid dads. 🙄
Yeah she has no idea who they are!!! Meanwhile Brian’s family are so involved with her, be the perfect choice for godmother/father ……even one of her cousins would be better as godmother than the next Z list celebrity they’ll pick instead. I’d say she’s met Nadia twice. All for the magazine deals.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she has no idea who they are!!! Meanwhile Brian’s family are so involved with her, be the perfect choice for godmother/father ……even one of her cousins would be better as godmother than the next Z list celebrity they’ll pick instead. I’d say she’s met Nadia twice. All for the magazine deals.
I was thinking the same both of our kids have family members are our kids God parents, but if I did have one more one of my close friends we would have her she us a better aunt than some of there real aunts!

Reactions: 3
Oh totally agree. She has seen Simon Jones, what, twice? And I’ve never seen Pipsy take her for a day. But they are high profile and that’s all that matters in Brian’s world.
The state of the cake, Jesus who made that, looked like it had been sitting for a week.
Don’t throw 2210 patisserie any business anyway guys; even after all the freebies she previously supplied.
Also. Can someone explain that head scratcher that is Baby BDG.
Does BDG not already stand for Baby Dowling Gourolian.
Or have they named the child already with a B name.
Either way it’s narcissistic on Brian’s part.

Reactions: 9
They're a major bore these days aren't they? I just caught up with their stories/pics and you'd swear it was Blake's christening or their own wedding yesterday!!!
They are so over the top exposed at this stage it surely cannot last for them??? I can see from comments on their posts they have "fans" and hangers on but I'm wondering if people will get seriously bored of them after baby number 2 arrives? Their set up is so strange/exploitative and I really believe they know it but of course it's all homophobic to them with zero self reflection! The damage they are doing to Blake and probably to Aoife is untold.
I watch with interest to see how all this will unfurl!

Reactions: 15