Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife now on the countdown to delivery. She must be anxious and of course scared like all women with impending births. Such a huge thing to face. She’s actually some woman to go through it all again for them. They shouldn’t have put her through it-whether she offered or not. What was wrong with having one beautiful daughter. What’s wrong with being an only child?
And as everyone above is saying what does she do after. I hope they have a full plan in place to set her up after her ‘paused life’.
Imagine going through all that just to not keep the baby I find it mental

Reactions: 8
That's what I was just thinking. He doesn't have any other work apart from Dancing with the Staff, does he?
And that's on for a relatively short time. I don't watch and I have no idea if it's due to be renewed again this year, or what the story is. Not a very reliable source of income anyway.
How could you forget his work as an ambassador for Cul Camps - such a role model 🙄 and nothing on his grid about it either

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So as GAA camp ambassador he gave stellar input on the football fixtures announced this morning 😒 nope it’s only for the money

Reactions: 9
As many have said here already, she’s in way too deep. She’s far too involved in all of their lives to easily walk away now. No job, no home, if she goes back to her previous type of work she’ll be lucky to be able to afford a boxroom in a house share if she wants to stay in Dublin, I wouldn’t like to be in her position now.
And if someone connected to them is reading this & relaying it all back to them, it’s the reality of the situation & im saying it out of genuine concern, I’m not here to troll. In their own words ‘she paused her life’ for them but I don’t think any of them have really thought about where she goes from here. While she paused her life, her friends lives carried on and they might not be as free as they were 3-4 years ago when all of this began.
She’s a young woman with her best years ahead of her and she’s stuck living in this weird trouple type situation with no gain for her - not even a surrogate relationship and she lives with them and minds the toddler. I would be GONE - off to Australia to live my best life and get so far away from these pair of narcs, fame whoring themselves and their kid and impending baby. 🙄
Honest to God you’ve 1 life and after that you’re dead for long enough. Arthur you’re not even likeable anymore. Your greed and exploitation for attention & freebies that you don’t declare is revolting. Your own family seem so lovely though. 🩷
---
How could you forget his work as an ambassador for Cul Camps - such a role model 🙄 and nothing on his grid about it either
If that lazy fucker gets a free ticket to the all Ireland I’ll boycott the GAA forever more! 🤣🤣#whatsahurleyarthur 🤣

Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Can we please stop with the opinion that Aoife should be godmother and Blake will think she's her mother if she continues to live with them and how can Aoife give the baby away etc. She's not the "biological" mother! Surrogacy has been around for decades, while I personally couldn't do it I can rationally see that it is the most selfless thing that somebody can do for a person who can't have children. And it's an insult to anyone who has been fostered/adopted to say that the bond between the person who carried the child is like no other. Would you say that to Rose West's children 🙈🙈 Now I don't think it was right that Aoife carry a second child, I think its quite selfish on their part and they should be happy with Blake but the narrative of Blake thinking Aoife is her mother is ridiculous 🙈

But the role of a surrogate is to hand the baby over and that's it job done but aoife is living with the child and pregnant with their second but also she is helping to rear blake at the moment which is not something a surrogate should do,

Reactions: 22
Can we please stop with the opinion that Aoife should be godmother and Blake will think she's her mother if she continues to live with them and how can Aoife give the baby away etc. She's not the "biological" mother! Surrogacy has been around for decades, while I personally couldn't do it I can rationally see that it is the most selfless thing that somebody can do for a person who can't have children. And it's an insult to anyone who has been fostered/adopted to say that the bond between the person who carried the child is like no other. Would you say that to Rose West's children 🙈🙈 Now I don't think it was right that Aoife carry a second child, I think its quite selfish on their part and they should be happy with Blake but the narrative of Blake thinking Aoife is her mother is ridiculous 🙈
Surrogacy has technically been around for decades but it's only in the last decade or so that it's been normalised to this degree, and relentlessly promoted by people who benefit from it. Commercial surrogacy is appalling; impoverished women being exploited in countries where their choices are limited and babies being effectively bought and sold. Aoife's situation is different but to the casual observer it does look like she's vulnerable and being exploited by these two. The whole thing could go horribly wrong if they try to discard her but to all intents and purposes she's Blake's mother and that's probably the best thing for the little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I said it before that they don’t have separation like a traditional surrogacy. There’s no clear line as naturally she adores her niece and probably is the only stability in the child’s life

Reactions: 16
She's her daughter though, even if the egg came from a donor. I mean, I adore my niece but I didn't give birth to her.

Reactions: 5
But the role of a surrogate is to hand the baby over and that's it job done but aoife is living with the child and pregnant with their second but also she is helping to rear blake at the moment which is not something a surrogate should do,
There is a severe conflice of interest here! My best friend husband isn't allowed to treat me he's a dr were too close

Reactions: 5
You can not compare this situation with a traditional straightforward surrogacy. You just can't.

You can not compare this situation with a traditional straightforward surrogacy. You just can't.
I don't think it should have been allowed to much of a connection, it should have been a stranger carry the baby. Sure she'd need to see a counsellor before agreeing to do it, but living with them 24hrs a day being there to wait on them hand a foot, it's not right,

Reactions: 9
I don't think it should have been allowed to much of a connection, it should have been a stranger carry the baby. Sure she'd need to see a counsellor before agreeing to do it, but living with them 24hrs a day being there to wait on them hand a foot, it's not right,
Yes, full-on Handmaid's Tale stuff. But Brian and Arthur claim oppression points, it's messed up.

Reactions: 6
But they would have had to pay a surrogate

Reactions: 7
She's her daughter though, even if the egg came from a donor. I mean, I adore my niece but I didn't give birth to her.
She's not her daughter, wasn't her egg, she "housed" the fertilized egg for 9 months so therefore not the child's biological mother whatsoever. Most surrogates are not involved in the child's upbringing and the ones that are do it from a distance, mainly not to confuse the child, but not this lot, they don't give a toss about the kids future nor Aoifes future, just as long as they can keep exploiting them online they're happy.

• Heart
In ireland she is legally her mother, aoife has lived with that child since she was born and has been helping with her up bringing. She is obviously with her again today while Arthur goes begging .

Reactions: 8