Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all a bit pathetic, imo. Like the 'housewarming' in the garden. Getting some makeup slathered on and dressing up. For what!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else think it was more Arthur than Brian who wants a second baby? I just don’t feel the want from him at all… they are a weird pair. It’s like they are determined to keep adding to their family yet give up nothing (yet not have / own any of the basics - house, furniture!)

It’s all fun and photoshoots until it goes tits up and you have two small children depending on you and you have nothing! Unless, they are actually sitting on arse loads of savings - possibly?

E.g. Trinny Woodall - must be a multimillionaire by now, but rents after she moved out of Charles Saatchi’s house.

Reactions: 10
They are champagne tastes on a beer budget.
It all still looks low rent. No party ever looks lavish.
Brian with his leg permanently thrown out posin for the pics and Othur with his ‘I smelled a fart’ face.
The only two guests shown so far are Pip & Simon 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could have done something beautiful just to celebrate the new baby but it’s almost like they googled tacky baby showers and rolled with it

Reactions: 9
That seems to be her life with these 2. Always in the background literally and metaphorically!
---
I can't get over how well Arthur looks!!
I will, of course, see myself out now.....
He's actually handsome, unlike budget ken! The amount out makeup and he still looks more plastic than barbie

Reactions: 7
That seems to be her life with these 2. Always in the background literally and metaphorically!
---
Yeah totally agree. Best I’ve seen him look. I’ll hold the door for us on our way out…..👀

• Haha
---
He'd look so much better if he go that mop chopped off.

Saw a few videos on Donal Skehans instagram, very basic compared to last time and the cake is basic af, nothing wrong with that but they could not even cut it.
Im feeling bitter after badly bruising a few fingers after a fall.

Saw a few videos on Donal Skehans instagram, very basic compared to last time and the cake is basic af, nothing wrong with that but they could not even cut it.
Im feeling bitter after badly bruising a few fingers after a fall.
Notice how Brian is very quick to take Blake from Arthur when he knows the cameras are on him 🙄