Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'no sugar ' thing is nonsense. It's worthwhile looking at the nutritional information of every single item that you buy in the supermarket.

It's quite eye opening - there's sugar in lots of things that you never would have realised, contain it. If he really wants to lay off sugar, he needs to start doing that.

Reactions: 6
I think he meant cake, sweets, biscuits, chocolate, goodies etc. He's been consuming sugar in everything else's. He's just making a big deal out of it. What other content would her have other that Blake and BDG#2.

Reactions: 7
I think he meant cake, sweets, biscuits, chocolate, goodies etc. He's been consuming sugar in everything else's. He's just making a big deal out of it. What other content would her have other that Blake and BDG#2.
You're welcome Arthur
Screenshot_20240616-224712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Look at them all dressed up in white, are they after meeting Shane Ritchie doing the Daz doorstep challenge?

PROD-SHANE-RICHIE-IN-COMMERCIAL-FOR-DAZ-WASHING-POWDERVOTED-SECOND-MOST-IRRITATING-ADVERT-ON-TV.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same both of our kids have family members are our kids God parents, but if I did have one more one of my close friends we would have her she us a better aunt than some of there real aunts!
Could Aoife not be godmother? Surely that’s the most appropriate thing for her to be ? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Legally no as she is technically t mother, this debate was also around when Blake was a baby
And their response back then, after being questioned on it was that Aoife didn't want to be godmother!! It seems Aoife doesn't want a lot of things... but who's actually doing the deciding!!???

Reactions: 12
The only thing they have left to sell to VIP magazine is the gender of the baby, that's the only reason they are not revealing it.

Reactions: 9
I think she needs to find and be herself ASAP.
As many have said here already, she’s in way too deep. She’s far too involved in all of their lives to easily walk away now. No job, no home, if she goes back to her previous type of work she’ll be lucky to be able to afford a boxroom in a house share if she wants to stay in Dublin, I wouldn’t like to be in her position now.
And if someone connected to them is reading this & relaying it all back to them, it’s the reality of the situation & im saying it out of genuine concern, I’m not here to troll. In their own words ‘she paused her life’ for them but I don’t think any of them have really thought about where she goes from here. While she paused her life, her friends lives carried on and they might not be as free as they were 3-4 years ago when all of this began.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As someone here said before, Blake will be devastated if she just goes too 😞 it’s a mess

Reactions: 4
The only thing they have left to sell to VIP magazine is the gender of the baby, that's the only reason they are not revealing it.
That 5kpcm rent won't cover itself.

Orthur filming himself proclaiming "LET'S DO DIS!!" and then doing nothing productive is not going to cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aoife now on the countdown to delivery. She must be anxious and of course scared like all women with impending births. Such a huge thing to face. She’s actually some woman to go through it all again for them. They shouldn’t have put her through it-whether she offered or not. What was wrong with having one beautiful daughter. What’s wrong with being an only child?
And as everyone above is saying what does she do after. I hope they have a full plan in place to set her up after her ‘paused life’.

Reactions: 20
That 5kpcm rent won't cover itself.

Orthur filming himself proclaiming "LET'S DO DIS!!" and then doing nothing productive is not going to cut it.
That's what I was just thinking. He doesn't have any other work apart from Dancing with the Staff, does he?
And that's on for a relatively short time. I don't watch and I have no idea if it's due to be renewed again this year, or what the story is. Not a very reliable source of income anyway.

Reactions: 2