Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does BDG actually stand for baby BDG? Baby baby Dowling gourulian or baby Brian dowling? It’s strange
---
Saw a few videos on Donal Skehans instagram, very basic compared to last time and the cake is basic af, nothing wrong with that but they could not even cut it.
Im feeling bitter after badly bruising a few fingers after a fall.
Donal for godfather Nadia godmother

Reactions: 10
It’s definitely more natural from him than others, loving the menagerie he’s adding, can’t see Brian volunteering to look after the pets when they go away.

Reactions: 7
I’d say Arthur will take Aoife and Blake home while Brian stays out celebrating

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just looked at Brian’s bio, he is now with nk management, he was with Joanne Byrne from presence pr? Wonder what happened

Reactions: 1
That seems to be her life with these 2. Always in the background literally and metaphorically!
---
I can't get over how well Arthur looks!!
I will, of course, see myself out now.....
I’m with you on this, Arthur looks so handsome…so much better with the hair cut

Reactions: 5
Shower barely over and they’ve it all plastered, they just can’t live at all in the moment.

Reactions: 9
She was there was a pic on Brian’s stories re godparents on duty
---
Arfur can’t claim no sugar today
See how miserable that poor child is with Pipsy and the other lad? She’s not used to them while they wheel her out for content. Just like her 2 stupid dads. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Love how every photo, not just today’s but every event, Brian holds the little one and it’s always poor Arthur who’s at home with her!! I always feel when Brian is playing with Blake it’s just so forced, you don’t feel the connection with them 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14