Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's when she goes to her "happy place".
You always get straight to the point🤣 aoife will be left out of the optics so the family of 4 can do their photoshoots and crow about how wonderful it is to be a family. Reenter Aoife when the slogging needs to be done.

Reactions: 13
You always get straight to the point🤣 aoife will be left out of the optics so the family of 4 can do their photoshoots and crow about how wonderful it is to be a family. Reenter Aoife when the slogging needs to be done.
They’ll wheel her out for the odd mag spread or interview and do her up like a dog’s dinner with the bad OTT makeup and hair. If Aoife is content playing happy families and rearing the surrogate kids she’s birthed, more pity on her. If that’s her life goal it’s incredibly sad. The kindest thing dumb and dumber can do is cut her loose. Let her go live her life and get away from them. Sadly it won’t happen but what a mighty fecked up situation they’re all in. 😳😳

Reactions: 12
My sister told me Darren Kennedy is filling in for him on Six and James Patrice on the radio, so improvement for a month anyway. Met Darren years ago and he was a sweetheart. Charmed my mum and no snobbery about him.

Reactions: 5
So I'm watching their TV programme for the first time, "A modern family" few things.... Arthurs fuckin hair is ridiculous just absolutely bleeping awful, I didnt realise Aoifes speech was as bad as it is, Didnt realise Brian was the oldest sibling. Towards the end of that pregnancy with Blake it was very very apparent Aoife was viewing her as her baby, she was an emotional wreck and the bond was clearly there already as much as she tried to hide it. She definitely wanted to do this as she sees herself as part of Brian and arthurs family, aoife and Arthur are mammy and daddy I honestly think that's how she sees it and wants for her life. Being a surrogate for the second time proves that, she's going no where. It's a bizarre situation but clearly the 3 of them are happy with this set up 🤷🏼‍♀️
What is it with Aoife’s speech?

They’ll wheel her out for the odd mag spread or interview and do her up like a dog’s dinner with the bad OTT makeup and hair. If Aoife is content playing happy families and rearing the surrogate kids she’s birthed, more pity on her. If that’s her life goal it’s incredibly sad. The kindest thing dumb and dumber can do is cut her loose. Let her go live her life and get away from them. Sadly it won’t happen but what a mighty fecked up situation they’re all in. 😳😳
And it will get worse when those children get older.

She didn't "house an egg", she gestated a fertilised embryo until it was a viable baby. During that time, cells of the baby's travelled through the placenta and mingled with hers. She will have felt the baby moving, felt every ache and pain and twinge as her pregnancy progressed. She will have seen her body change permanently. She will have felt the pain of her c section scar and the cramping and bleeding afterwards. She will have felt her milk coming in. She will have felt a huge connection to the tiny creature she grew in her body for nine months and an overwhelming urge to care for her.

Sorry for going into such gory detail about a woman I don't know, but I'm really sick of the dehumanised tit people talk about surrogacy. She's not an incubator and these two dickheads have no right to take credit for what she's doing. How dare they shove her aside like that and belittle her? They make me sick.
I used the term housed so as not to go into too much detail, I myself used donor eggs to have my kids, they were fertilised with my husbands sperms and implanted into me so I do know a thing or two about it, but I fully understand that many people don't and that's OK, I needed it in baby English at first too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will there really be much interest from the media when the second baby arrives, I wonder? They must believe that there will be money to be made or he couldn't give up his jobs for that long, surely.

'Brian and Arthur in their minimalist Dublin home' (🤣 ie there's next to no furniture in it.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Will there really be much interest from the media when the second baby arrives, I wonder? They must believe that there will be money to be made or he couldn't give up his jobs for that long, surely.

'Brian and Arthur in their minimalist Dublin home' (🤣 ie there's next to no furniture in it.)
I can't get over their lack of furniture. Even if they had to start off with 2nd hand stuff?

I bought a second hand sofa starting off and once I could afford to I got it reupholstered, ended up being better value than an IKEA thing.

Even if I won the Euromillions I don't think I could live with paying 5K rent

Reactions: 8
I can't get over their lack of furniture. Even if they had to start off with 2nd hand stuff?

I bought a second hand sofa starting off and once I could afford to I got it reupholstered, ended up being better value than an IKEA thing.

Even if I won the Euromillions I don't think I could live with paying 5K rent
Can you imagine BDG haggling on adverts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

There is sweet feck all interest in the 2nd!!!

I had interest in my second but it was 8 years since I had my first but generally it was a quick congratulations!!!. That it

Reactions: 6