Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I think the majority of people were genuinely happy for them when they first announced they were having a baby with Aoife as the surrogate.

But then they went the ‘only gays using a surrogate in the village’ route. absolutely sold their souls trying to monitise it, showing the child daily, the preening and pouting, over exposure of them all and it’s just showed a pretty rotten indulgent side of them, that makes them very unlikable. Then to go again with it all and try blame everyone else that we’re trolls when
Most people here seem to think it’s too much and then the over exposure of Blake on top of it.

Reactions: 19

JanineButcher

I’m sure that’s the last thing Aoife wants right now is a man? Straight after having a c section. How cheeky and damn right disrespectful of him to say. He's disgusting .

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It’s not over guys. They will have her go again. Arthur said in the column above he wants “siblings” for Blake. They are a pair of manipulative twats and don’t give one fuck about Aoife’s future or potential to meet someone. As far as they’re concerned she’s there to be used and abused as they see fit.

Last edited:
  • Sad

focusdochas

VIP Member
Why doesn’t he get his abdominal muscles cut open and have someone refer to his recovery as “relaxing and putting feet up”

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
It may be the cynic in me, but I think this talk of potty training is about something else. No idea what (my brain doesn’t work like these freeloaders), but a potty is like €5 so it’s not for the sake of the free potty.
Must be leading up to a big contract with Pampers pull-ups, maybe saying ‘we have one in nappies and one in pull-ups and pampers are our go to product blah blah bullshit’.
Would love if they saw Dr Niamh Lynch’s post on influencers sharing their poor kids potty training.

Reactions: 18

Sisi2020

What an ass saying put ur feet up aoife!!! Relax aoife… oh aren’t you great, soo kind. I can’t get over that now tbh. Does he not know what her body went through!!! The ultimate sacrifice omg!!!!

No fizzy drinks, sorry my pregnancies I craved full fat coke and the odd bit isn’t going to harm the baby!!! Like I mean I’d have to leave my desk in work to go to the shop to get it before I lost my mind lol It’s more harm to be cooking a roast and minding a toddler on your own all day while her parents are at meetings

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Horrible name, and as before I feel deeply uncomfortable about the role Aoife has assumed in all this.

Marza

Don't know how she's done it a second time. Baby whipped away and the loneliness she has to feel while that pair stand with baby for photos. Don't care if she volunteered they outrightly should have said NO. Once was enough.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Now, we'll have a month or so of footage of her feet, back of her head, her hands etc till the big reveal of her face in a magazine deal.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I don’t think Aoife minds being pictured in her undies - they’ve shown the girl at her worst in her knickers, no makeup before and she seems to like the validation and attention. Posting that when she’s vulnerable and in labour on a public page is rotten. By all means keep it for the family WhatsApp and your own private photos but she’s not a fecking freak show or spectacle to behold. 🙄

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Most of the messages here are expressing concern for Aoife having absolutely no life of her own as she has paused any dreams, career and life of her own to birth and rear her brother’s children, cook for them and clean up after them every single day.

I think it was a lovely gesture first time around but it doesn’t sit right with a lot of people this time. They could always keep the whole thing off social media if they don’t want comments. I think they are taking advantage of Aoife’s position in life and she’s a bit vulnerable so can’t see it, and would rather throw away her own life where she felt she would never meet anyone, in order to experience mother hood in this way at least. And this suits them down to the ground as long as Blake knows to call her AUNTY Effidy. But it won’t be long before she’s calling her Mamma.

Brian’s story yesterday with the caption that his daughter is chaotic and gas while Blake sat there giving absolutely nothing and just eating her yogurt with a dead pan expression.. they need to stop hyping up every little thing she does and making her into some kind of personality and start parenting her before it’s too late
Ya but I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there…they do think she’s some kind of personality and it will lead to work for her. She’s such a character, surely companies will want her to front ad campaigns or some such shite.
What they forget is all toddlers are characters and are funny but most toddlers get told stop, no, don’t touch, we don’t throw, that’s naughty etc etc.
She doesn’t .

Reactions: 17

Mammy2021

VIP Member
A couple of County minor players would be much more appropriate. This fool is no health or fitness inspiration to anyone.
I totally agree. Plus Lots of people of different races and cultures with non Irish backgrounds that are passionate about the GAA and have a genuine gra for sport if that’s their angle. Lots of gay people who love the sport if thats what they want. Arthur isn’t the right fit at all. 🙄

Madamex

VIP Member
So when was the Sunday at the park filmed and the dancing with the niece in the shared entrance if the baby was born at lunch time and building the bookcase they must have weeks or prerecorded shit to churn out 😂
And no one cares. Like it's not the birth of baby jesus.

• Haha

Marza

Couldn't think of anyone less suited to a GAA ambassador role. Sick to the teeth of this pair. Go rase your much longed for child and get off the Internet.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Mad that they plastered poor Aoife all over social media this weekend when they have said for months that SHE decided she didn’t want any presence with hThis pregnancy. Then Brian makes a statement about her on social media telling the world people are discussing her and how she looks. This is absolutely attention seeking nonsense and very cruel to Aoife.

• Heart