Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Harold

She's not her daughter, wasn't her egg, she "housed" the fertilized egg for 9 months so therefore not the child's biological mother whatsoever. Most surrogates are not involved in the child's upbringing and the ones that are do it from a distance, mainly not to confuse the child, but not this lot, they don't give a toss about the kids future nor Aoifes future, just as long as they can keep exploiting them online they're happy.
She didn't "house an egg", she gestated a fertilised embryo until it was a viable baby. During that time, cells of the baby's travelled through the placenta and mingled with hers. She will have felt the baby moving, felt every ache and pain and twinge as her pregnancy progressed. She will have seen her body change permanently. She will have felt the pain of her c section scar and the cramping and bleeding afterwards. She will have felt her milk coming in. She will have felt a huge connection to the tiny creature she grew in her body for nine months and an overwhelming urge to care for her.

Sorry for going into such gory detail about a woman I don't know, but I'm really sick of the dehumanised shit people talk about surrogacy. She's not an incubator and these two dickheads have no right to take credit for what she's doing. How dare they shove her aside like that and belittle her? They make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Ellegee

VIP Member
100% read hear somebody saw them, if I remember that was the only thing that was said.
Also, didn’t B&A reference the woman in hospital at the time of Blake’s birth?
Absolutely, he commented on how well Aoife looked compared to the other mothers in the room. What a fucking awful thing to say during what is a very private time for a new mum.

Reactions: 32

Mcsemma

It's Brian's sense of having to be in control that bugs me! I get it must have knocked the wind out of his narc sails by finding out he has bad swimmers but the constant NEED for holding the children, The fake tears but its LOOK AT MEEEEE, the overuse of BDG so it's HIS initials it's just ARGHHH.
They've completely used Aoife and made her the nanny, house keeper, cook, maid and baby storage facility. They don't give a shit about her or her mental health. Even when discussing her absence from social media this time around, Brian made it about himself and kept firing pops at people who rightly call out his and Orthurs use of Aoife. Can't wait to see Buhlake Maria Rose go apeshit with jealousy.. At least we were spared the Orthur creeping up behind her and touching bump montages.. I'd throat punch anyone that came near me to make themselves look loved up

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jennymac

VIP Member
What a tosser could he not just wish her happy birthday instead of bringing attention on to him

Reactions: 28
Not sure I can stomach the walks to the bus stop in a couple of months again. ‘Buh-loo is the best baby’, ‘Buhlake is sooooooo good with Buhloo’, ‘Buhloo & Buhlake were fast asleep when I left’.

After they reveal her face to RSVP or another publication for some coinage, the next thing will be the Christening. If the Godparents are more low tier celebrities and aren’t Aoife and other family members then I just completely give up with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Oh the irony.
That pair were commenting negatively on women's appearances in a maternity ward, after the women had given birth. It galls me so much to think that they said that stuff and nobody pulled them up on it. 😡

And then here he is whining about something that didn't happen, about comments that were NOT made.

Why not wish his sister a happy birthday and say how grateful they are to her! He is just making it all about himself, as usual.

Reactions: 25

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
‘Paused your own life’ Brian would you ever fook off, she’s done more than that, she’s given it all up for you and that guffawing buffoon.

Reactions: 25

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Sounds like Aoife went into labour herself, and Sunday was not the planned delivery date?
I hope she's OK too. She had said in the past she did not want to deliver the baby vaginally, that she wanted a more controlled situation. So I do hope she is ok.
I hope Arthur will leave her alone now and not be looking for a 3rd! I really hope she breaks away from them after this but she's so deeply entrenched now I don't know if she'll be able.

Edited to add that I had a giggle over the fact that Brian's plans of a week or 2 downtime before baby arrived didnt happen!! Then again knowing him he'll still take all the downtime he wants!

Reactions: 24

petal1

VIP Member
I think I'd feel quite humiliated if I was Aoife and that was my birthday post. He had to draw everyone's attention to these supposed comments about Aoife's appearance, mental health etc, under the guise of it being a kind birthday tribute. There's a time and a place, Brian, and that was not it. I don't care how strong she is, that post couldn't have made her feel good. Also, from what I've seen, people here care more for Aoife and the affect 'pausing' her life for the 2 fellas will have on her long term than either of them ever have.

It always makes me laugh when these influencers cherry pick comments/part of comments to bitch about on their social media, but never manage to tell the whole story as it'd rightly make them look bad (like in this case, him and Arthur comparing Aoife to the other post partum ladies in the hospital - that's perfectly OK but God help anyone who feels that what him and Arthur are doing isn't right, you're all trolls 🙄).

It's quite easy to keep your private life off social media and then no-one can have an opinion on it. It's simple, really, but of course they'll never do that. Easier to blame everybody else than to look at your own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Ellegee

VIP Member
I think she needs to find and be herself ASAP.
As many have said here already, she’s in way too deep. She’s far too involved in all of their lives to easily walk away now. No job, no home, if she goes back to her previous type of work she’ll be lucky to be able to afford a boxroom in a house share if she wants to stay in Dublin, I wouldn’t like to be in her position now.
And if someone connected to them is reading this & relaying it all back to them, it’s the reality of the situation & im saying it out of genuine concern, I’m not here to troll. In their own words ‘she paused her life’ for them but I don’t think any of them have really thought about where she goes from here. While she paused her life, her friends lives carried on and they might not be as free as they were 3-4 years ago when all of this began.

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
So orfur felt guilty that his husband had to get a bus for 10mins so he collected him, but he didn’t feel guilty that his 9 month pregnant surrogate was minding his kid all day long while he was eating working and could have gone straight home to relieve her of her duties.
Horrible humans. Poor Aoife, it’s a dogs life she has.

• Wow
  • Sad