Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brian’s story yesterday with the caption that his daughter is chaotic and gas while Blake sat there giving absolutely nothing and just eating her yogurt with a dead pan expression.. they need to stop hyping up every little thing she does and making her into some kind of personality and start parenting her before it’s too late
Ya but I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there…they do think she’s some kind of personality and it will lead to work for her. She’s such a character, surely companies will want her to front ad campaigns or some such shite.
What they forget is all toddlers are characters and are funny but most toddlers get told stop, no, don’t touch, we don’t throw, that’s naughty etc etc.
She doesn’t .

Reactions: 17

Mammy2021

VIP Member
A couple of County minor players would be much more appropriate. This fool is no health or fitness inspiration to anyone.
I totally agree. Plus Lots of people of different races and cultures with non Irish backgrounds that are passionate about the GAA and have a genuine gra for sport if that’s their angle. Lots of gay people who love the sport if thats what they want. Arthur isn’t the right fit at all. 🙄

Madamex

VIP Member
So when was the Sunday at the park filmed and the dancing with the niece in the shared entrance if the baby was born at lunch time and building the bookcase they must have weeks or prerecorded shit to churn out 😂
And no one cares. Like it's not the birth of baby jesus.

• Haha

Marza

Couldn't think of anyone less suited to a GAA ambassador role. Sick to the teeth of this pair. Go rase your much longed for child and get off the Internet.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Mad that they plastered poor Aoife all over social media this weekend when they have said for months that SHE decided she didn’t want any presence with hThis pregnancy. Then Brian makes a statement about her on social media telling the world people are discussing her and how she looks. This is absolutely attention seeking nonsense and very cruel to Aoife.

• Heart

purpleorangepink

My heart aches for Aoife. The yearn she must have glue herself the new baby must be unbearable. As other posters said, milk coming in, hormones crazy etc. I don’t want to upset anyone who may have gone through surrogacy but I feel so sad for the baby too who would be aching for Aoife. With this situation, nothing feels right. And Blu is an awful name for a girl, she will have to carry that name into womanhood which is a burden to be fair.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
But isn't Aoife the biological mother?
---

Yes because only women actually have babies
Under Irish law Aoife is the legal mother of both children.

Currently, there is no specific legislation for surrogacy in Ireland. It is not legal or illegal.
This means the surrogate mother, who gives birth to the child, is the child’s legal mother and guardian. This is the case even if she is not the biological mother of the child (where her egg is not used). If the surrogate mother is not married, then she is the sole automatic guardian of the child.

If the commissioning father is the genetic or biological father of the child, he can apply for guardianship of the child under the Guardianship of Infants Act 1964. However, his partner does not have an immediate right to make such an application (even if she is the child’s biological mother). Instead, if the couple is married or in a civil partnership, the partner must wait 2 years before seeking guardianship or custody rights. These 2 years will show the court that the parent had day-to-day responsibility for the child’s care.

If the couple are cohabitating (living together but not married or in a civil partnership), the partner must wait 3 years before applying for guardianship or custody.

This has no impact on the surrogate mother’s status as the child’s legal mother and guardian.

Alternatively, the commissioning parents can seek to adopt the child in order to have a legal relationship with it.

If the child is being adopted, this must be done through the Adoption Authority of Ireland. In this case, there is no guarantee that the child of a surrogate mother would be placed with the commissioning parents.

I think by having Aoife living with them they have created an almighty mess, there is nothing to stop her from packing up both kids and leaving, no court in the land would remove a newborn and a toddler from the only mother they have known, and she would be recognized as their mother under Irish law. So by law, Aoife is the mother and sole automatic guardian, Arthur as commissioning/genetic father can apply for guardianship, Brian can pout and pose but for now no legal recognition, so we will see how things fair when that two year limit is up for the youngest, if Aoife is still in the house or if they have her listed on Done Deal.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
What sort of messages is he implying that they are getting from other women at the same doctors appointments 🙄
I think he’s over exaggerating something he read here about them being seen at the hospital. There was nothing said from the poster apart from the fact they saw them.

Agreed in the beginning I thought arfur was a good guy and pitied him for putting up with bdg but they are as bad as each other

Arfur is playing on the I’m a nice happy guy image but as someone said his comments are insensitive and he hasn’t a clue really about what aoife has been through and I don’t think if he is honest really cares. He had his end goal in sight and is exploiting aoife to get there

I had said I fear she will do it again for them but I really hope one of the sisters steps in and encourages her to make a life for herself and be an aunt to Blake and blu not a nanny/mother figure

• Heart

petal1

VIP Member
Talk is cheap Arthur. You can come on and tell us she's one in a million, but are you treating her like she's one in a million?? I hope they're waiting hand and foot on her, assuming she's in their house, and that they're cooking meals for her now. Saying Aoife is 'relaxing' is totally playing down what she went through. I'd imagine she's probably in pain and recovering, and trying to heal physically and mentally, rather than relaxing, at this moment 🙄

petal1

VIP Member
She's crazy if she'd consider a 3rd c-section for them. Her body is so petite and she went into labour early this time, it just seems like it'd be asking for trouble to go again. And surely 3 c-sections for them would severely limit her if she did change her mind and want a baby of her own in the future.

She's had 2 relatively straight forward pregnancies from what we've seen, and 2 healthy babies. That's such a privilege, and all 3 adults should thank their lucky stars and call it a day. I also don't think Brian would want a 3rd, girl or boy. I think 2 will challenge him as it is.

Reactions: 16

Millieminion

Chatty Member
We care more about Aoifes mental health and physical health than Brian does, she's making them no money now so she can fook right off, he is an absolute disgrace

Longtimebrowser

I find it creepy the extent they are going to online to hide her face just so they can sell it to the public. I wish they would just hide both their faces to give them the privacy they are entitled to as small children.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I actually can't stand the sound of Brian's affected accent anymore. And every time he speaks regording Buhlake his dawter, it's to portray that he is the most amazing dad going. It's so boastful! And lookit we all love our kids but I would say the same about any parent who wouldn't STFU about theirs!! It's so hard to listen to! Arthur is just as bad with his content. The poor little child. Why doesn't someone in the media do an article on this kind of exploitation? What are they afraid of? Why are these 2 so heralded?