Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says in his reel “we hear blue is aunty effidys favourite colour” definitely a nod to the new baby I’d say.

No hair and make up, event organisers or barmen from 37 Dawson st for this party????????????
That’s cause it is the dowlings not his beloved pips

Reactions: 8
I note they didn’t pay for a lunch out for Aoife and the sisters, just a little lunch for her and Brian. Oh and a massage while he was getting his brows and lashes done…..I might let him off the brows, but lashes?????
Cost of that might have covered the barman to come this evening, do some cocktails for all the sisters.
Are ye sure they aren’t paying €500 for that house and not €5000. Looks tiny, colours don’t go, and they haven’t yet got a couple of armchairs for the living room. Hope all the sisters don’t like sitting, if they do, they’ll have to do it in rotation.

Reactions: 10
The Supervalu cake, poor Aoife, no 2210 patisserie masterpiece for her.

Reactions: 15
Now I did comment on the cut of him at an appointment early on (and rightly so if you saw the goings on). Someone was busy reading here by the looks of it..

Reactions: 7
Me, Myself, My Lips, My Pips & I
😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪 too funny.
---
The state of that house for 5k a month.
I have to say it’s a complete rip off and is not suitable for them at all. They need furnished accommodation. Also it’s too big and that third story is going to be a problem with babies and all the night trips to the kitchen you make with a new baby. I think they were in a panic to get out of the other house and went off galavanting instead of house hunting and they had to take that. But it’s way too expensive and not suitable.
---
Why’s Orthur not allowed any sugar? Is he now type 2 Diabetic? 😂😂😂
No. He’s staying off sugar until the new baby arrives.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I'd feel quite humiliated if I was Aoife and that was my birthday post. He had to draw everyone's attention to these supposed comments about Aoife's appearance, mental health etc, under the guise of it being a kind birthday tribute. There's a time and a place, Brian, and that was not it. I don't care how strong she is, that post couldn't have made her feel good. Also, from what I've seen, people here care more for Aoife and the affect 'pausing' her life for the 2 fellas will have on her long term than either of them ever have.

It always makes me laugh when these influencers cherry pick comments/part of comments to witch about on their social media, but never manage to tell the whole story as it'd rightly make them look bad (like in this case, him and Arthur comparing Aoife to the other post partum ladies in the hospital - that's perfectly OK but God help anyone who feels that what him and Arthur are doing isn't right, you're all trolls 🙄).

It's quite easy to keep your private life off social media and then no-one can have an opinion on it. It's simple, really, but of course they'll never do that. Easier to blame everybody else than to look at your own behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I'd feel quite humiliated if I was Aoife and that was my birthday post. He had to draw everyone's attention to these supposed comments about Aoife's appearance, mental health etc, under the guise of it being a kind birthday tribute. There's a time and a place, Brian, and that was not it. I don't care how strong she is, that post couldn't have made her feel good. Also, from what I've seen, people here care more for Aoife and the affect 'pausing' her life for the 2 fellas will have on her long term than either of them ever have.

It always makes me laugh when these influencers cherry pick comments/part of comments to witch about on their social media, but never manage to tell the whole story as it'd rightly make them look bad (like in this case, him and Arthur comparing Aoife to the other post partum ladies in the hospital - that's perfectly OK but God help anyone who feels that what him and Arthur are doing isn't right, you're all trolls 🙄).

It's quite easy to keep your private life off social media and then no-one can have an opinion on it. It's simple, really, but of course they'll never do that. Easier to blame everybody else than to look at your own behaviour.
so true, and ALL of have concerns for the way poor Aoife is being treated, it not in nowhere coming from a bad place,

Reactions: 13
The latest grid pics…is there a touch of dwarfism there with aoife? There’s something not quite right I just can’t put my finger on it 🤔

Reactions: 11
I think the majority of people were genuinely happy for them when they first announced they were having a baby with Aoife as the surrogate.

But then they went the ‘only gays using a surrogate in the village’ route. absolutely sold their souls trying to monitise it, showing the child daily, the preening and pouting, over exposure of them all and it’s just showed a pretty rotten indulgent side of them, that makes them very unlikable. Then to go again with it all and try blame everyone else that we’re trolls when
Most people here seem to think it’s too much and then the over exposure of Blake on top of it.

Reactions: 19
That house was a mistake if it really costs 5k. I'd say they miss Straffan a lot. Kitchen too dark and small for reels. Sitting room dark and pokey.

Reactions: 4
Most of the messages here are expressing concern for Aoife having absolutely no life of her own as she has paused any dreams, career and life of her own to birth and rear her brother’s children, cook for them and clean up after them every single day.

I think it was a lovely gesture first time around but it doesn’t sit right with a lot of people this time. They could always keep the whole thing off social media if they don’t want comments. I think they are taking advantage of Aoife’s position in life and she’s a bit vulnerable so can’t see it, and would rather throw away her own life where she felt she would never meet anyone, in order to experience mother hood in this way at least. And this suits them down to the ground as long as Blake knows to call her AUNTY Effidy. But it won’t be long before she’s calling her Mamma.

Reactions: 17
Being a surrogate is one thing but to then live with them and actually take care of the child is wrong and not what surrogacy is about, so of course people will comment . Just like brian commented on how bad the other women on aoifes ward looked compared to her but that's OK. He really should have wished her happy birthday and left it at that .there is a time and place and her birthday was not the time especially when she does not want to be on sm

Reactions: 21
I thought the very same.
He dragged her name and her appearance and the rest of it through the mud with what he said. And that was supposed to be a happy birthday post 🥴. It was a rotten, rotten thing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21