Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having my lunch and repeat of “six” is on and that environmentalist Eanna is on talking about fruit flies and she has fully described why the flies are attracted to food and he asks….
Why are fruit flies attracted to badly stored food? 😂😂😂 Is he that thick - she made a fool of him when she answered him! Said do you think if you store your food properly a fruit fly is going to open your cupboard door and help itself 🤣🤣

There are no brain cells in that quaffed head of his.
I love Éanna, she’s a fantastic ambassador and funny as hell too! 🤣

Reactions: 3
The cheap shoe storage in the corner lol…Pipsy would change the locks on her mansion if she spotted that.
Wonder was it Aoife he was taking to lunch 🤔
Ah no. My bad. Aoife was babysitting a busy toddler whilst almost 9 months pregnant with their second child. Lovely filtered photos Orthur and great that you had another free lunch. I notice you didn’t post a dessert photo…bet you had one though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off currying up to Mo Catterson and Co and the poor little handmaiden left at home as per usual. Does he think he's gorgeous with his selfie in his empty bedroom? Is he not embarrassed going from day to day doing nothing. They obviously haven't a shilling when they haven't even got a sofa. Couldn't he get a job cutting hair in a barbers🤣

Reactions: 7
‘Paused your own life’ Brian would you ever fook off, she’s done more than that, she’s given it all up for you and that guffawing buffoon.

Reactions: 25
I wonder how long Brian was holding that little rant in. Could he not have saved it for another day & just wished his sister a happy birthday instead of dragging negativity into it. You can be full sure this will now end up with more than one article written about it and bring more focus on his sister who is trying to keep herself to herself. Well done Brian 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how long Brian was holding that little rant in. Could he not have saved it for another day & just wished his sister a happy birthday instead of dragging negativity into it. You can be full sure this will now end up with more than one article written about it and bring more focus on his sister who is trying to keep herself to herself. Well done Brian 👏
What’s this about?

He could of left that rant out seriously like….it’s her feckin birthday!!

Reactions: 16
What a tosser could he not just wish her happy birthday instead of bringing attention on to him

Reactions: 28
His birthday post to her
Oh FFS, try this Brian

"happy birthday to my darling sister, a kind,loving and open hearted woman who has grown our family. Words cannot express how much we love you, have a wonderful day"

But you know talking about her looks, mental health and slagging off other pregnant women at the same hospital as her works too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
What sort of messages is he implying that they are getting from other women at the same doctors appointments 🙄
I think he’s over exaggerating something he read here about them being seen at the hospital. There was nothing said from the poster apart from the fact they saw them.

Reactions: 17
Pity they wouldn’t read about over exposing the child, pair of clowns! But at least clowns work hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
100% read hear somebody saw them, if I remember that was the only thing that was said.
Also, didn’t B&A reference the woman in hospital at the time of Blake’s birth?
I think he’s over exaggerating something he read here about them being seen at the hospital. There was nothing said from the poster apart from the fact they saw them.

Reactions: 15