Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need a double buggy!... that's a costly system I had it and worked my arse off to pay for it!!! They drive every where

Reactions: 4
Why do they need a double buggy!... that's a costly system I had it and worked my arse off to pay for it!!! They drive every where
Because its free so they are doing a supermarket sweep today in bella baby and sure they already have a changing table they got free for blake so don't know why they need another one

Reactions: 11
Because its free so they are doing a supermarket sweep today in bella baby and sure they already have a changing table they got free for blake so don't know why they need another one
They need to fill the house up a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Orthur sure does love a burger. And he especially loves chips.
I’m guessing that bellababy visit was for more freebies? Freebies that won’t be marked as such. Doing an awful lot of tagging of the place.
The tag to the baby store was tiny at the bottom. Of course they’re getting freebies. 🤬🤬Really sickens me because what’s wrong with the newborn car seat and newborn bits they had from Blake? It wouldn’t surprise me if they get a new pram. Talk about greed. They make me sick. 🙄

They need to fill the house up a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They'll take the top off and use it as a check of drawers for Aoifes room.
Blakes is never in a buggy now, she's always been carried or dangerously hanging off their shoulders. Get her a buggy board and stick it on her old pram.

Orthur sure does love a burger. And he especially loves chips.
I’m guessing that bellababy visit was for more freebies? Freebies that won’t be marked as such. Doing an awful lot of tagging of the place.
The amount of refined carbs in the white bread and chips he’s eating is spiking his sugar levels so bragging about giving up sugar is incorrect because he’s still horsing vast quantities so it’s defeating the purpose.

Reactions: 10
Mad that they plastered poor Aoife all over social media this weekend when they have said for months that SHE decided she didn’t want any presence with hThis pregnancy. Then Brian makes a statement about her on social media telling the world people are discussing her and how she looks. This is absolutely attention seeking nonsense and very cruel to Aoife.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mad that they plastered poor Aoife all over social media this weekend when they have said for months that SHE decided she didn’t want any presence with hThis pregnancy. Then Brian makes a statement about her on social media telling the world people are discussing her and how she looks. This is absolutely attention seeking nonsense and very cruel to Aoife.
Even Arthur’s statement “great aunt” aunt twice just to make sure it’s hit in.

Reactions: 5
They are good parents to Blake but I just get fed up with her been plastered all over there page and all about her milestones poor kids are not private and don’t her me started on people who share the kids and cover there faces but show every milestone they do private means private don’t show them at all terrie mc evoy the same

Reactions: 8
They are good parents to Blake but I just get fed up with her been plastered all over there page and all about her milestones poor kids are not private and don’t her me started on people who share the kids and cover there faces but show every milestone they do private means private don’t show them at all terrie mc evoy the same
I would think it’s too early to train her she’s not even 2. But maybe cause new baby coming they want her done but still don’t see the rush

Reactions: 3
Potty training Blake sure the child isn’t even 2 yet 🙈
Nobody needs to know about that. And they will no doubt post chapter and verse. It's so unfair to the poor child. It really sickens me to see the constant exploitation. That little girl has not had a moment of privacy since the day she was born.

What Brian did to his beloved Aoife with that 'birthday tribute' was far more cruel than anything any so called troll has done.
---
I would think it’s too early to train her she’s not even 2. But maybe cause new baby coming they want her done but still don’t see the rush
They're too mean to pay for two lots of nappies.

Reactions: 21
By th looks of that house they don't ave a penny 2 piss on. Th only furniture they ave is free sofa and dining set. Th bed they brought over from LA and Blakes roon which all got 4 free. Aoife could well b sleeping on mattress as they don't seem 2 bothered with furniture also th double buggy now they got 4 free. We need 2 set up a go fund and they might actually pay 4 something however b warned they will keep receipt and expensive it back 2 revenue as even their child is part of their business.

By th looks of that house they don't ave a penny 2 piss on. Th only furniture they ave is free sofa and dining set. Th bed they brought over from LA and Blakes roon which all got 4 free. Aoife could well b sleeping on mattress as they don't seem 2 bothered with furniture also th double buggy now they got 4 free. We need 2 set up a go fund and they might actually pay 4 something however b warned they will keep receipt and expensive it back 2 revenue as even their child is part of their business.
The free Emma mattress.

Reactions: 2