Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arfur looking for the receipt for his latte for the accountant 🙄 then the lady thought he was talking about his wife
That was very cheeky to admit. I love that he found the whole interaction so funny though. If it was Brian, he would have come on his stories & had a massive rant at the woman’s assumption he must have a wife & we’d be seeing articles on evoke or the likes tomorrow. Arthur just laughs it off

Reactions: 7
Check out Extra.ie, the article about Brian's "maternity" leave!! Some choice comments under it on FB! ( wouldn't let me post it here!!!)

Reactions: 3
Wonder what they'll call this child? What was Arthur's Dad's name? It'll be weird not hearing just Buuhlake Maria Rose all the time.

Reactions: 2
It will probably have to begin with b so it has the same initials as brian so he can feel a part of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Arthur’s overeating keeps Brian’s taxes down 🙄 bloody hell - putting in expenses for blakes snacks aka his sugar fix that he doesn’t want to admit to.
And did anyone else think Arthur was slightly drunk or out of it posting about seeing some of family as he ‘doesn’t talk to a lot of them’ 😱 he defo seemed it to me

Brandon Mario Roberto DG or whatever the rest of it is. Will defo have BM initials
---
So Arthur’s overeating keeps Brian’s taxes down 🙄 bloody hell - putting in expenses for blakes snacks aka his sugar fix that he doesn’t want to admit to.
And did anyone else think Arthur was slightly drunk or out of it posting about seeing some of family as he ‘doesn’t talk to a lot of them’ 😱 he defo seemed it to me
I’d say he had the meat sweats from eating so much (but no sugar)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
His fans would probably say he is high on life and happiness or some crap like that 🙄

There is still sugar in his diet, is he making sure every meal has none in it, he is junior eating the obvious food that has it, cakes, desserts and chocolate I reckon

The whole house is , they are using the free sofa they got for blakes room no wonder they had to put the table and chairs out the back for the soiree there is nowhere to sit in the house

Reactions: 5
Having my lunch and repeat of “six” is on and that environmentalist Eanna is on talking about fruit flies and she has fully described why the flies are attracted to food and he asks….
Why are fruit flies attracted to badly stored food? 😂😂😂 Is he that thick - she made a fool of him when she answered him! Said do you think if you store your food properly a fruit fly is going to open your cupboard door and help itself 🤣🤣

There are no brain cells in that quaffed head of his.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He hasn't a clue, katja is carrying him on that show, same as suzanne on 98

Reactions: 11
He always does this. He has his questions set out and can't deviate at all even if it's already been answered.

Reactions: 9
Having my lunch and repeat of “six” is on and that environmentalist Eanna is on talking about fruit flies and she has fully described why the flies are attracted to food and he asks….
Why are fruit flies attracted to badly stored food? 😂😂😂 Is he that thick - she made a fool of him when she answered him! Said do you think if you store your food properly a fruit fly is going to open your cupboard door and help itself 🤣🤣

There are no brain cells in that quaffed head of his.
'Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.' 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14