Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest grid pics…is there a touch of dwarfism there with aoife? There’s something not quite right I just can’t put my finger on it 🤔
I thought Brian’s birthday post was awful but this type of post is completely out of order. Anyone’s medical information is not fodder for tattle but especially on a thread for someone else entirely. Apparently Aoife has taken a step back from social media, that should be respected, this thread isn’t even for her. What’s the point of a comment like that. So what is she has dwarfism, whose business would it be really. It’s not like it’s a lifestyle choice she made.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hopefully the other women in the recovery room will be kept away and have some privacy from these 2 clowns this time.
Are all the rooms in Holles St private? Did someone else not get a room that they would be entitled to because B&A booked 2?

Reactions: 2
Are all the rooms in Holles St private? Did someone else not get a room that they would be entitled to because B&A booked 2?
The private room would be for after you've been in recovery for about an hour or so depending on you being ok after the section. The lads were commenting on other women who were literally just rolled out of a theatre having given birth, basically saying the looked like tit! That was in the recovery room and everyone is just lined up in a room in beds and obs are checked before being moved to your room.
No all the rooms would not be private which means someone lost out on a room for these 2 clowns

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Orthur sure does love a burger. And he especially loves chips.
I’m guessing that bellababy visit was for more freebies? Freebies that won’t be marked as such. Doing an awful lot of tagging of the place.

The worst time to potty train a toddler is when there is massive change in their lives she’s going to be out of sorts as it is with this new little person taking all the attention it’s too much pressure for her

• Heart
Wow, we have Blake on the potty to look forward to now every morning. #invasionofprivicyofthehighestorder

Reactions: 11
She’s not even 2 till sept she doesn’t talk much either so it might be a little early to potty train

Reactions: 9
She’s not even 2 till sept she doesn’t talk much either so it might be a little early to potty train
Exactly. Mother of 6 here 5 boys one girl and I was a nanny/ nursery nurse for years before I had my tribe . It’s true what people say boys are better than girls, I had to do 3 attempts with my daughter. She was amazing the third time attempt she was 2 1/2 my boys were done by 18 months, obv there’s exceptions to this. It’s not something to rush and not with a baby due.

Reactions: 4
All bellababy should be marked ad because not a chance they are paying for any of that report them to asai

Reactions: 7
He’s a glutton 🐽🐽 Just ate a huge greasy burger full of calories and chips & now eating Blake’s snack. He’s definitely borderline diabetic type 2 & coronary heart disease from his high fat diet.

Attachments

He’s a glutton 🐽🐽 Just ate a huge greasy burger full of calories and chips & now eating Blake’s snack. He’s definitely borderline diabetic type 2 & coronary heart disease from his high fat diet.
I'm no dietitian but I'm sure there is sugar in the burger bun and THE CHILDS breadsticks.

Reactions: 6
Has Blake even said her first word yet? Why on earth would they try and potty train her 🙈 she’s good for another year ffs
---
Exactly. Mother of 6 here 5 boys one girl and I was a nanny/ nursery nurse for years before I had my tribe . It’s true what people say boys are better than girls, I had to do 3 attempts with my daughter. She was amazing the third time attempt she was 2 1/2 my boys were done by 18 months, obv there’s exceptions to this. It’s not something to rush and not with a baby due.
Boys are easier cos they can whip it out in the garden or anywhere 😆 girls I found harder and more reluctant to change

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus leave potty training till new year even FFS she's not even 2 and would have zero concept.

I worked with someone like that, month before new baby she took bottle, soother, pram from child and put her into a big bed, then chastised her when she was wet multiple times in crèche.

• Sad
Jesus leave potty training till new year even FFS she's not even 2 and would have zero concept.

I worked with someone like that, month before new baby she took bottle, soother, pram from child and put her into a big bed, then chastised her when she was wet multiple times in crèche.
Jesus…practically pushing a toddler to grow up, make way for new baby…when really they are still a baby themselves.
But you know. If Brian hadn’t grabbed the potty when they were grabbing the free new baby stuff today…well then down the line he’d have to PAY for it.

Jesus…practically pushing a toddler to grow up, make way for new baby…when really they are still a baby themselves.
But you know. If Brian hadn’t grabbed the potty when they were grabbing the free new baby stuff today…well then down the line he’d have to PAY for it.
This exactly. It was like supermarket sweep. Grab everything they can, no matter what, cause its free.
---
This exactly. It was like supermarket sweep. Grab everything they can, no matter what, cause its free.
Also, saw this on another thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Despite supposedly giving up sugar, his diet is still crap and unhealthy
That meal alone has to be his calories in one day and he isnt exactly working off extra calories.
I am trying to watch my diet and to lose weight. Its all about moderation and exercise.

Reactions: 4
New buggy has blue lining all in the insideeeee!? A hint?? Oops Orfur will be in big trouble with Mr BDG

Reactions: 3