Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% read hear somebody saw them, if I remember that was the only thing that was said.
Also, didn’t B&A reference the woman in hospital at the time of Blake’s birth?
Absolutely, he commented on how well Aoife looked compared to the other mothers in the room. What a bleeping awful thing to say during what is a very private time for a new mum.

Reactions: 32
But it's alright for Brian and Arthur to comment on a other woman and how terrible she looked just after giving birth

Reactions: 20
Oh the irony.
That pair were commenting negatively on women's appearances in a maternity ward, after the women had given birth. It galls me so much to think that they said that stuff and nobody pulled them up on it. 😡

And then here he is whining about something that didn't happen, about comments that were NOT made.

Why not wish his sister a happy birthday and say how grateful they are to her! He is just making it all about himself, as usual.

Reactions: 25
Exactly and a pamper day for Brian also, does he ever mind blake on his own or spend a full day with her.

Reactions: 23
Exactly and a pamper day for Brian also, does he ever mind blake on his own or spend a full day with her.
How the hell would they cope should she be kept in hospital for whatever reason but it was OK for the baby to go home? I know in most circumstances baby would stay with the mother but I wonder if the baby would be allowed home.

Reactions: 2
How the hell would they cope should she be kept in hospital for whatever reason but it was OK for the baby to go home? I know in most circumstances baby would stay with the mother but I wonder if the baby would be allowed home.
I watched the documentary they did and I’m nearly sure they took Blake home and Aoife stayed as it was a section they can keep you in for five days, they had two private rooms in Holles St

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Hopefully the other women in the recovery room will be kept away and have some privacy from these 2 clowns this time.

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t think he would be able to mind Blake on his own. Has he a bit of learning disability not being able to do ordinary life things like driving, swimming, moving house, babysitting or is it all just opting out so he doesn’t have to take on any responsibility. ?? Same with the job taking three months off. I predict he will loose those jobs too. What man takes three months off to be at home. Most men would not want that. Then all the rubbish about Aoife being abused and her birthday and he goes for beauty treatments on HER birthday. There isn’t a genuine bone of care in his body for any other human being but himself. What a mess the whole set up is.
---
Oh the irony.
That pair were commenting negatively on women's appearances in a maternity ward, after the women had given birth. It galls me so much to think that they said that stuff and nobody pulled them up on it. 😡

And then here he is whining about something that didn't happen, about comments that were NOT made.

Why not wish his sister a happy birthday and say how grateful they are to her! He is just making it all about himself, as usual.
Because with a narcissist EVERYTHING has to be about themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many holidays he will have while he is on paternity leave and how many spa days with puppy, Arthur and aoife will be left at home to mind the babies.

Reactions: 8
I was just coming on to say that. I also wondered might the blue be a clue to something
He says in his reel “we hear blue is aunty effidys favourite colour” definitely a nod to the new baby I’d say.

No hair and make up, event organisers or barmen from 37 Dawson st for this party????????????

Reactions: 11