Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife no doubt adores Blake and I imagine that pair going on and on about a sibling for Blake, she probably felt obliged and under pressure.

I honestly don’t see a way out for Aoife where Brian and Arthur are concerned, she’s too involved and invested now and her own life has been on hold so long I don’t think she’d find it easy to go back. She’ll have a third for them no doubt, happy to be considered the saintly sister and aunt and just to be involved, to me it’s upsetting and not a life I would want for myself or a sister but I suppose once she’s happy that’s all that matters, if she is happy that is. I don’t think I could sacrifice my own life to play a disposable extra in someone else’s life

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Guys I had such a nightmare about my own surrogacy journey and Brian and Arthur featured. Sign I need a therapy appointment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Blake flinging her bowl & Brian just ignoring it.
How can she learn right from wrong with no guidance?

Reactions: 13
Blake flinging her bowl & Brian just ignoring it.
How can she learn right from wrong with no guidance?
They are setting that kid up for such a fall when she encounters the outside world eg in school where she will be expected to do what she is told. And by that I mean just simple things like sit down or whatever.

I feel very sorry for kids like that. It makes their lives unnecessarily difficult because they have been set up for that fall, by those who should have given them some boundaries.

Reactions: 16
They are setting that kid up for such a fall when she encounters the outside world eg in school where she will be expected to do what she is told. And by that I mean just simple things like sit down or whatever.

I feel very sorry for kids like that. It makes their lives unnecessarily difficult because they have been set up for that fall, by those who should have given them some boundaries.
A simple “ah ah ah we don’t throw things Blake, ok?”. All toddlers go through the throwing face but they are sitting back laughing at her while she rules the roost and they are afraid to put the foot down

Reactions: 15
A simple “ah ah ah we don’t throw things Blake, ok?”. All toddlers go through the throwing face but they are sitting back laughing at her while she rules the roost and they are afraid to put the foot down
Surely as soon as she goes to a Nursery they’ll find out how where they are lacking

Reactions: 7
The thing that makes me especially uncomfortable and as two men they really don’t realise, is the toll a pregnancy takes on you physically and emotionally. My 3rd baby is nearly two and only in the last month or so am I really starting to feel like myself again. She has the added complexity of all the emotions related to handing over the baby she grew for 9 months, which no matter how prepared you are, has to be hugely difficult, especially when they are family and in your life. Adding to that, the physical recovery, it just doesn’t sit right. Asking her to be their surrogate again or accepting if she offered, was very wrong given the emotional state she would have been in only one year or less postpartum. I am in no way against surrogacy or a gay couple having a baby, but this situation isn’t right and they know it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yep.
Saw something like this with a family member, 'we don't say no' type of thing, and honestly it made the now teenager's life a misery at times.

Reactions: 6
Arthu was very quick to come on with his family of four comment. You're a family of 5 Arthur so suck it up. He constantly qualifies that Effidy is an aunt so for all his nice talk and nice guy image he still drives it home that it's him Bdg and his daughters. It's absolutely shockingly selfish and insensitive.

Not the first time they showed her doing something that needed to be corrected and wasn't.

Reactions: 8
Banging the relatives tiles was another
That really annoyed me as they sat back and filmed this and laughed. Would they be laughing if Bluuuuuke damaged the floor and they had to pay for a whole new kitchen floor

Reactions: 7
That really annoyed me as they sat back and filmed this and laughed. Would they be laughing if Bluuuuuke damaged the floor and they had to pay for a whole new kitchen floor
If it was my floor, the shovel would be taken away from her very fast, by me. Not a hope would I put up with that.

Not the child's fault, they are making her into a kid that people who have interactions with her will come to dislike because of her behaviour.

Loving how Arthur is so passionate about PRIDE month BECAUSE HE IS BEING PAID TO BE. The month is nearly over and he mentions! You can tell from the interview that he's just posted that he was gonna have kids come hell or high water and no one was going to get in his way!!! And I wish to god he would stop equating adoption with "saving someone". He has said it numerous times now. It shows what a narcissist he is is... Saviour Complex!!! duck OFF ARTHUR, we don't want or need to be "saved"!!

Reactions: 14