Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Dublin pride is this weekend so now is the appropriate time to mention it, did he even mention that today is the 55th anniversary of Stonewall or is that not part of the payment. Same as them not advocating for LGBT families because they don’t care

Reactions: 9
But Dublin pride is this weekend so now is the appropriate time to mention it, did he even mention that today is the 55th anniversary of Stonewall or is that not part of the payment. Same as them not advocating for LGBT families because they don’t care
Hey only care when paid to care and the minute the deal is over they return to not giving a flying F^ck

Orthur has become extremely obnoxious lately imo

Reactions: 10
It’s not over guys. They will have her go again. Arthur said in the column above he wants “siblings” for Blake. They are a pair of manipulative twats and don’t give one duck about Aoife’s future or potential to meet someone. As far as they’re concerned she’s there to be used and abused as they see fit.
I really hope to god they don't. Brian needs to wake up and tell Arthur that enough is enough. I'm sure they probably have embryos left in the freezer but assume they couldn't afford to pay a surrogate if Aoife says no to going again. Aoife's so small I'd hate to think what a 3rd pregnancy and c section might do to her.

I'd love to know what Brian and Aoife's father thinks of the 'situation'. I wouldn't be at all surprised if a man of his generation is uncomfortable with it all. We never see him over to visit Blake. He only seems to appear for big family gatherings.

To sum up my feelings, I no longer think Arthur is a loving, kind brother in law. He's a manipulative user.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My neice is 11 months and we have been told by my sister to set boundaries already. Yes she's a baby but she knows when she us being a diva!!. Blake is going to be the child no parent will want there child involved with!!!

Reactions: 12
My neice is 11 months and we have been told by my sister to set boundaries already. Yes she's a baby but she knows when she us being a diva!!. Blake is going to be the child no parent will want there child involved with!!!
B will be the one that other kids or their parents won't want to invite to their parties because she will be too badly behaved. Not her fault but that's the reality where kids are completely let do as they please.

And in this case, they video her and reinforce the behaviour by sniggering and laughing. Heaven help her teachers when the time comes.

Reactions: 8
she is going be a brat if they don’t start saying no
I wish they would tidy up her hair it’s always a mess like father like daughter I suppose Arthur’s hair is awful

Reactions: 12
Brian’s story yesterday with the caption that his daughter is chaotic and gas while Blake sat there giving absolutely nothing and just eating her yogurt with a dead pan expression.. they need to stop hyping up every little thing she does and making her into some kind of personality and start parenting her before it’s too late

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brian’s story yesterday with the caption that his daughter is chaotic and gas while Blake sat there giving absolutely nothing and just eating her yogurt with a dead pan expression.. they need to stop hyping up every little thing she does and making her into some kind of personality and start parenting her before it’s too late
Ya but I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there…they do think she’s some kind of personality and it will lead to work for her. She’s such a character, surely companies will want her to front ad campaigns or some such shite.
What they forget is all toddlers are characters and are funny but most toddlers get told stop, no, don’t touch, we don’t throw, that’s naughty etc etc.
She doesn’t .

Reactions: 17
Yes!! The yogurt stories were very uncomfortable to watch. Brian shouldn't have filmed and shared them anyway. Keep them private if you must film her. Blake was like a diva in those stories. They're making her a character in their insta life and it's unsettling and inappropriate.

Reactions: 6
My heart aches for Aoife. The yearn she must have glue herself the new baby must be unbearable. As other posters said, milk coming in, hormones crazy etc. I don’t want to upset anyone who may have gone through surrogacy but I feel so sad for the baby too who would be aching for Aoife. With this situation, nothing feels right. And Blu is an awful name for a girl, she will have to carry that name into womanhood which is a burden to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God forgive for saying this about a small child but she's well on the road to unlikeability.
All their fault, and it's such a shame.

As I said upthread saw something similar with a family member, and honestly you couldn't relax with the child around.
The others could all be left to play together, until disruption with a capital D arrived. Always caused trouble, poor kid.

Same at school, always vying for attention in a negative way. Makes a child's life so hard when parents think that they have to give in to their every whim, and never point out what boundaries are.

Reactions: 7
And all this is a perfect example of why two men literally aren’t designed to nor should be parents. Need a maternal hand who instinctively knows this stuff, for girls especially. PC or not it’s bollox to say otherwise. These two have proven since she was born that they see her as a doll, just something to play pretend with and exploit, not to parent.

Reactions: 10
And all this is a perfect example of why two men literally aren’t designed to nor should be parents. Need a maternal hand who instinctively knows this stuff, for girls especially. PC or not it’s bollox to say otherwise. These two have proven since she was born that they see her as a doll, just something to play pretend with and exploit, not to parent.
time and time again poor child is in unpractical clothes and looking very uncomfortable
Brian rarely parents her and Arthur starting to be not much better

Reactions: 6
While it may be true if these men, I don’t think that is fair to say of all men and all same sex couples. I’ve seen men be fantastic fathers and more maternal than the mother. I also don’t think it’s fair to solely put the burden on the mother to properly parent their child. A child needs to be loved, cared for and have set boundaries. Both men and women are capable of doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Talk is cheap Arthur. You can come on and tell us she's one in a million, but are you treating her like she's one in a million?? I hope they're waiting hand and foot on her, assuming she's in their house, and that they're cooking meals for her now. Saying Aoife is 'relaxing' is totally playing down what she went through. I'd imagine she's probably in pain and recovering, and trying to heal physically and mentally, rather than relaxing, at this moment 🙄
Arthur constantly refers to her as "auntie aoife" and today his comment about family of four showed his true colours and mindset. For all his nice guy persona he's quite the lethal operator underneath. He's an expert at people pleasing and that comes at a cost. Effidy will be humoured as long as he sees fit.
in my opinion he’s an assassin. He wanted children and he used Brian’s family to get them. All the pretence about the sisters being family, etc and he sweetened them up and ultimately got two kids out of Aoife and them as a family facilitated him and enabled him. Brian will one day realise what has happened- but what a naive person he is to not see Arthur is using them all. And then this evening giving an interview saying he “became gay” did not start out as gay. was not gay and fell out with his mum for a year because she knew he wanted children and how was it going to happen now with another man as a partner and he assured her he would have children some way and any way he could. He has freely admitted it.
---
I don't know what Aoife's plans are for the future. But having 2 c-sections (I presume Blu was born by c-section) under 2 years is alot mentally & physically. Not to mention it restricts herself in her future life if she chooses to have a family of her own.
It was a sweet story with Blake but now not so much. The 2 bucks are showing their true colours... (baloooo)
I really hope Aoife is OK. I really hope she gets far away and maybe travel for a while.
Maybe Brian you should give up something in honor of Aoife & the fizzy drinks. ... like talking shite???
I wonder what she will do now.
They know from comments that people think they shouldn’t have put her through a second pregnancy and delivery in under two years. One child was an absolute blessing, be grateful for that instead of manipulating a second. Did they start talking about a second child in front of Aoife? How would she know they wanted a second otherwise. And they know Aoife adores both of them so would offer.
But now it’s all done. Where does she go? She surely can’t afford to rent a room in Dublin, if she goes to live with a sister at home, that’s not ideal either, moving back with her Dad is moving backwards.
It’s an uphill climb for her to get back into her own work life and social life. And she’ll still be recovering for a good few months.
But hey-ho Orthur has his family of 4 and Brian has MY dawwwwwghters.
And the sad thing is she doesn’t have a cent from them. If she got the surrogacy money like everyone pays she would have a nice amount towards a home for herself. But she has nought and can’t drive. !! 🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
in my opinion he’s an assassin. He wanted children and he used Brian’s family to get them. All the pretence about the sisters being family, etc and he sweetened them up and ultimately got two kids out of Aoife and them as a family facilitated him and enabled him. Brian will one day realise what has happened- but what a naive person he is to not see Arthur is using them all. And then this evening giving an interview saying he “became gay” did not start out as gay. was not gay and fell out with his mum for a year because she knew he wanted children and how was it going to happen now with another man as a partner and he assured her he would have children some way and any way he could. He has freely admitted it.
---

And the sad thing is she doesn’t have a cent from them. If she got the surrogacy money like everyone pays she would have a nice amount towards a home for herself. But she has nought and can’t drive. !! 🥲
He's been with Brian for over 20 years. You're suggesting he hung in there all that time, wedding, house moves to US, to Kildare, to Dublin....all in the hope that one of Brian's sisters might one day offer to be his surrogate ?

Wouldnt it have been easier for someone that calculated to just abuse some impoverished woman in a 3rd world country and get her to do it? Would've been cheaper than paying for his wedding in powers court for one 🙄

There's loads of faults with this set up but the idea he's only hanging around Brian (just 2 short decades) to get access to a womb isn't it.

• Haha
Going into Pride this year because Boots are paying him to go to Pride this year.
Bet they’ll also be getting the invoice for the hair and make up.