Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've no doubt at all she'd have another 10 if that's what they wanted but I'd say Brian doesn't want any more. They're pushing on now and kids aren't cheap.

Reactions: 9
I bet Arthur would have all the sisters popping out babies for him if he could!!! He said he wants loads!😲🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She will certainly be asked to go again because they will want their boy. Whether she goes ahead will probably depend what support she is from other fanily members around her.

Reactions: 7
I'd say she is done 100%. They have no use for her anymore. I thought Brian's disgusting comment about tinder even implied as much.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's crazy if she'd consider a 3rd c-section for them. Her body is so petite and she went into labour early this time, it just seems like it'd be asking for trouble to go again. And surely 3 c-sections for them would severely limit her if she did change her mind and want a baby of her own in the future.

She's had 2 relatively straight forward pregnancies from what we've seen, and 2 healthy babies. That's such a privilege, and all 3 adults should thank their lucky stars and call it a day. I also don't think Brian would want a 3rd, girl or boy. I think 2 will challenge him as it is.

Reactions: 16
That child is destroyed watching a movie and being filmed so automatically looks at the camera
They always have a filter on her too. it's mad the way these kids look at their parents through a lense. Sarah Burke baby is becoming the same.

Reactions: 5
If they expect her to go again it’s basically them saying to her we don’t care about you or any future you might want or potential plans to have your own family. Tbh I feel like they’ve written her off as ever having any life of her own, sadly. That’s why they use her and drop her like they do.

Reactions: 12
5k a month for that house and all they have to sit on is a miserable two seater couch. Talk about big notions. Idiotic.

Reactions: 8
Because you both let her do want she wants and never correct her.
Is that baloos pram? I hope she isn't in it.
Screenshot_20240702-230748_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In fairness bar the pram it's just a few toys thrown around but a pure sign of boredom all the same. She must be on her own for a while too.

Reactions: 2
I can just see myself catching my hip off the corner of that changing unit, or Buhlake’s head when she’s running in and out. Why didn’t he shove it in the other corner beside the tv.
Poor Orthur. He’s a bit lost for content until he can post Buhlu’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jez that child is constantly eating. Every time I open stories she's eating something.

Also, I really hope that pink unit is attached to the wall.

Reactions: 3
If they expect her to go again it’s basically them saying to her we don’t care about you or any future you might want or potential plans to have your own family. Tbh I feel like they’ve written her off as ever having any life of her own, sadly. That’s why they use her and drop her like they do.
I think they have already said that by asking for the second baby. There’s no way in God’s green earth Aoife can now walk out of that house with her suitcase and possessions and start her life over, get a job, a place to live, can’t drive, no profession or good earning power to afford the crazy rents. I think she has resigned herself to being the third wheel. And will they want her around permanently in their lives until the kids are reared. ?They have a difficult two decades minimum before they are finished rearing and educating them. And the cost is phenomenal!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think they have already said that by asking for the second baby. There’s no way in God’s green earth Aoife can now walk out of that house with her suitcase and possessions and start her life over, get a job, a place to live, can’t drive, no profession or good earning power to afford the crazy rents. I think she has resigned herself to being the third wheel. And will they want her around permanently in their lives until the kids are reared. ?They have a difficult two decades minimum before they are finished rearing and educating them. And the cost is phenomenal!!
She can't drive either?!

Reactions: 4