Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While it may be true if these men, I don’t think that is fair to say of all men and all same sex couples. I’ve seen men be fantastic fathers and more maternal than the mother. I also don’t think it’s fair to solely put the burden on the mother to properly parent their child. A child needs to be loved, cared for and have set boundaries. Both men and women are capable of doing that.
Parenting isn’t a ‘burden’ though, it’s a necessity. And nature knows her stuff.

Reactions: 2
Parenting isn’t a ‘burden’ though, it’s a necessity. And nature knows her stuff.
Ah go way, there's plenty of crappy unmaternal mother's out there. Google adult children of narcissistic mother's for one.

Again, loads of faults with this set up but Arthur is those babies biological father, clearly loves them fiercely and is as capable as any woman of raising a child.

Reactions: 14
Going into Pride this year because Boots are paying him to go to Pride this year.
Bet they’ll also be getting the invoice for the hair and make up.
Exactly, they only support a cause if paid to

how many of us have causes that are near and dear to our hearts and families that we have fundraised for, donated to. I personally like to do so as a way of giving back for care that family and friends have received

with these two gobshi#es charity begins at home, sorry but they have really annoyed me the last few days

Reactions: 9
There isn’t normally a mention of Pride in that house. Is it only a thing for Arthur this year because he gets paid for it?

Reactions: 10
There isn’t normally a mention of Pride in that house. Is it only a thing for Arthur this year because he gets paid for it?
And last year he was paid by Boots too. Went into town for a few photo ops and home again as far as I remember. If he wasn't being paid I really doubt he'd be going in! Such mé féiners!!

Exactly, they only support a cause if paid to

how many of us have causes that are near and dear to our hearts and families that we have fundraised for, donated to. I personally like to do so as a way of giving back for care that family and friends have received

with these two gobshi#es charity begins at home, sorry but they have really annoyed me the last few days
Charity does indeed begin at home. They could stop exploiting Blake, for a start - what's been done to that little girl is terrible (monetising her and robbing her of privacy)

So many gushing comments on Facebook about these 'great parents' and 'lovely family', yet so few acknowledge Aoife's role. Gave birth twice for them and also their skivvy/dogsbody. It's sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 15
That angers me as pride is about so much more than the parade. The services available to LGBT+ people is a year round thing and my local one guided me through my grief journey and made sure I found a counsellor which they subsidised initially.

• Heart