Brian Dowling #13 Family of 3, about to be 4…Aoife says ‘oh no, don’t you want me around anymore?’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time off to relax?! She's recovering from major surgery / giving birth. The mental, emotional and physical toll on her. The ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What an ass saying put ur feet up aoife!!! Relax aoife… oh aren’t you great, soo kind. I can’t get over that now tbh. Does he not know what her body went through!!! The ultimate sacrifice omg!!!!

No fizzy drinks, sorry my pregnancies I craved full fat coke and the odd bit isn’t going to harm the baby!!! Like I mean I’d have to leave my desk in work to go to the shop to get it before I lost my mind lol It’s more harm to be cooking a roast and minding a toddler on your own all day while her parents are at meetings

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't put it past them to be heading to Taylor Swift over weekend and leaving Aoife to mind thenkids

Reactions: 12
So they forbid her even the odd fizzy drink during pregnancy…hmmm interesting.

I note they didn't forbid her spending hours on her feet cooking roast dinners every week (and the rest).
I’m waiting for the post from them to say that aoife or the doctor advised her not to drink fizzy drinks 🙄

but we all know people who have had fizzy drinks while pregnant and no harm done to the baby

those two are so far detached from reality and they are double standards, one rule for them and one for everyone else

Reactions: 12
Blu wasn't due till middle of next week, I wonder how many pampering sessions Brian had to cancel this week cos we all know this was going to be his relaxing week before baby.
Well done Blu for arriving two days after Daddy finished work 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wouldn't put it past them to be heading to Taylor Swift over weekend and leaving Aoife to mind thenkids
Yes! Although would they have paid the ticket price? Having said that, I bet Brian had something arranged. Some big blow out night before the arrival of Buhluu. But she has arrived early now so what shall he do with his plans?
I’m fairly sure they thought the baby would just arrive on the due date as scheduled. Orthur hadn’t bothered to put his freebies together and Brian had left work on the 21st and planned a nice gentle fortnight before night feeds.

Reactions: 10
Time off to relax?! She's recovering from major surgery / giving birth. The mental, emotional and physical toll on her. The ignorance.
Sorry now but Aoife is a right gobshite if she’s staying in that house with the 2 of those prize idiots while she’s recovering. She needs to be totally detached and looked after in a different house as it was a surrogacy - when her milk comes in and every time she hears the baby cry for milk, her boobs will be gushing milk out. It’s nature after all and used to happen to me when I had my babies. Nothing natural about this living situation when her emotions/hormones/pain of section recovery and milk is coming in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can totally see peoples perceptions of them changing with aoife doing it a second time round!!! Like my mam who’s in her 60s very open minded was giving out crap about them letting aoife go a second time after having a c section! And my colleagues too where all giving out at lunch like for calling for poor baby Blu and for aoife going again!!!

The world is gone too woke to disagree with this set up! Yes surrogacy can work but this set up isn’t the normal arrangement! Like I can completely understand when Rosanna helped her surrogate when the war broke out because you are bonded through surrogacy!!! And even if she had her live with her it was a temporary measure and she wasn’t playing mammy with the child. I honestly think the mental health affect of surrogacy must be awful!!!

Reactions: 15
Due to the unpredictability of my balance disorder my aunt asked if I would consider surrogacy and I know it’s selfish on my end but it would make it easier but I’m all too aware that surrogacy is also seen as “buying a baby”

Reactions: 2
Talk is cheap Arthur. You can come on and tell us she's one in a million, but are you treating her like she's one in a million?? I hope they're waiting hand and foot on her, assuming she's in their house, and that they're cooking meals for her now. Saying Aoife is 'relaxing' is totally playing down what she went through. I'd imagine she's probably in pain and recovering, and trying to heal physically and mentally, rather than relaxing, at this moment 🙄

Reactions: 17
Talk is cheap Arthur. You can come on and tell us she's one in a million, but are you treating her like she's one in a million?? I hope they're waiting hand and foot on her, assuming she's in their house, and that they're cooking meals for her now. Saying Aoife is 'relaxing' is totally playing down what she went through. I'd imagine she's probably in pain and recovering, and trying to heal physically and mentally, rather than relaxing, at this moment 🙄
The mental toll on her this time around will be enormous & I worry that she will bottle it all up knowing that everyone who voiced concerns will have been right. I can’t imagine what being under the same roof as the baby at this stage will do to her. Imagine lying in the bed, hearing every cry when your body still has all the signs & pains of giving birth. She needs a hell of a lot more support than being told to relax & put her feet up.

Reactions: 16
It really is a man’s world. I’m in no way saying choosing surrogacy is ever easy but to refer to the woman who has just had her second major abdominal surgery in a short period of time in order to give you two children, a woman who must be riddled with hormones and emotion and bleeding and leaking and that’s only a fraction of it and to say she’s with her feet up ‘relaxing’? I don’t know but that’s turned me, it seems so condescending. She’s not relaxing she is healing and recovering. I truly hope they do treat her like a queen, she deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why doesn’t he get his abdominal muscles cut open and have someone refer to his recovery as “relaxing and putting feet up”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Awfully insensitive of Arthur to refer to themselves as a "family of four". He is really ott and buys approval with his constant nice guy stance. Bottom line is he or her brother should not have allowed her to go again. Its way too much of a toll on her mentally never mind physically.

Reactions: 16