Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
Check out Extra.ie, the article about Brian's "maternity" leave!! Some choice comments under it on FB! ( wouldn't let me post it here!!!)

Reactions: 3

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Seen this on another thread
This is a screen shot from doctor Niamh lynchs Instagram. In the actual post she clarifies it's a fictitious "what if" scenario about a fictitious influencers child.

Just for clarity as some replies indicate people thought this was real.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
It'll be interesting to see if they use both grandads names as middle names if it's a boy? Blake has both grandmothers.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
So orfur felt guilty that his husband had to get a bus for 10mins so he collected him, but he didn’t feel guilty that his 9 month pregnant surrogate was minding his kid all day long while he was eating working and could have gone straight home to relieve her of her duties.
Horrible humans. Poor Aoife, it’s a dogs life she has.
I agree, but I moreso want to say I love your username.

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Wasn't Aoife sent clothes a few times to flog on insta? The Hun life didn't really take off for her. I wonder if she was hoping to fall back on that during and after the babies. Tattlers have been asking about her previous job, was she a hotel receptionist?
I think she was front office manager so a receptionist with some extra responsibility. It’s a horrible, thankless roll with terrible hours & pay. If I was her I wouldn’t be rushing back. She seemed to have a big gap between having Blake & going back to work. If it’s the same again it would be a good time to do a course or 2 & it would keep her mind off everything too

Yeah she has no idea who they are!!! Meanwhile Brian’s family are so involved with her, be the perfect choice for godmother/father ……even one of her cousins would be better as godmother than the next Z list celebrity they’ll pick instead. I’d say she’s met Nadia twice. All for the magazine deals.
I was thinking the same both of our kids have family members are our kids God parents, but if I did have one more one of my close friends we would have her she us a better aunt than some of there real aunts!

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
The only reason they’ve asked him to be an ambassador is they’ve open spaces for migrant children this year and I suppose he’s a fit for that

Sisi2020

they must be expecting some documentary or some magazine shoot etc to bring in money to let Brian leave his job for two months!!!